Multimedia Graphic Design is a bachelor degree study field in the frame of study programme Specialization in Pedagogy, organized in the full-time form of study.
Profile of graduates and their prospective employment:
Graduates in Graphics and Multimedia have been trained in creating graphic designs, graphic arts and visual communication generally. They are able to use any traditional graphic techniques.
Graduates can be employed as artists, designers, lecturers and tutors. They are ready to teach at primary schools, secondary schools, they can work as lecturers of traditional printing techniques, as tutors in educational centres, as collaborators in open-air museums, lecturers at various educative events.
Graduates can also work as independent artists and designers.
- Duration: 3 years (= 6 semesters/terms)
- Language: English
- Price per semester: 2000 EUR
Organization of studies:
Autumn/Winter term: 13 weeks from 3rd week of September + examination period
Spring/Summer term: 13 weeks from 2nd week of February + examination period
For more information concerning the study field, please, contact:
University of Hradec Králové
Faculty of Education, Department of Art, Visual Culture and Textile Studies
Application deadline: 31st March (for starting studies in September) Completing of secondary school studies is required (the applicant must provide a certificate to prove that, previous studies focused on graphic art and graphic design are preferred).
Applicants have to pass talent tests aimed at their artistic talent, sense for printing, typography, and visual communication and also at their interest in art history and theory.
Applicants have to send:
- filled-in application form (https://www.uhk.cz/en-GB/PDF-international-students/Degree-programmes) to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- a copy of their certificate of completing the secondary-level of education translated into English and verified by a notary,
- a letter of motivation in English (3600 letters),
- CV with relevant information about the applicant ́s professional history,
- the portfolio containing the applicant ́s own pieces of work related to the area of studies Graphic Arts and Graphic Design -at least 12 examples on CD/DVD
These documents have to be sent by the candidate in a JPG electronic version or on CD/DVD to the following address: Faculty of Education, Department of Art, Visual Culture and Textile Studies e-mail: email@example.com
No additional entrance tests will be administered, no oral examination.
Maximum possible rating: 100 points
Minimum boundary for admission: 50 points
All documents must be sent to the address of the International Relations Office:
Ing. Petra Nosková
University of Hradec Králové,
Faculty of Education, International Relations Office,
500 03 Hradec Kralove, Czech Republic
and to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important: We recommend to the applicants to prepare for the process of notification of secondary education (by the recognition authority in the Czech Republic); This notification is required for the matriculation.