Study Marketing in UAG
He studied at the best university in Guadalajara
You'll be a strategist with a strong academic, able to identify consumer needs and develop business plans preparation.
You will use market related tools to meet and exceed the expectations of customers seeking a balance between the objectives of the organization and the market. You will carry out market research and will develop products and services proven profitability.
Professional marketers develop in various business areas.
Desirably you have some of the following characteristics:
- Ability to visualize processes.
- Easy to identify and solve problems.
- innovative attitude.
- Creativity, sensitivity and empathy.
- Sense of social responsibility.
- Good morals and professional ethics.
- Ability to research and objective analysis.
- Theoretical sense, dialogue and grower relations.
- Enthusiasm for the use of numerical skills and knowledge.
- Observation skills and sensitivity to detect needs, desires and behavior of people.
Degree in Marketing and Commercial Relations
The curriculum consists of 10 semesters (3 years, 4 months). When complete it will be able to continue and finish in a short time postgraduate studies in different areas of specialty or Masters offered by UAG within its flexible model, which giving you articulates the opportunity to get your automatic qualification Bachelor and your Expertise into 2 semesters or 3 semesters, depending on the program you choose and also earn credits to pursue your Master in less time. With this system you save time and you join the work force with better skills and academic degrees.
- Logic and Philosophy of Science
- Philosophical Anthropology
- Professional ethics
- Foreign Language I
- Foreign Language II
- Foreign Language III
- Foreign Language IV
- Foreign Language V
- Foreign Language VI
- Introduction to TOEFL
- Financial mathematics
- Professional development
- Business law
- Probability and statistics
- Analysis of Financial Information
- Accounting Applied Business
- Information Technology
- Development of Creativity
- Business development
- Market research
- Financial Evaluation Project
- Public Relations and Protocol
- Operative administration
- Product development
- Tax regimes
- International Business Environment
- Trading Strategies
- Professional Sales Techniques
- Basics of Marketing
- Marketing environment
- Consumer behavior
- Legal framework of Marketing
- Specialized sale
- Distribution channels
- Quoting and Costing
- Workshops Market Research
- Logistics and distribution
- Prices and Quotations
- Purchasing Logistics
- Advertising design
- Visual comunication
- Sale promotion
- Sales Administration and Supervision
- Media and Promotional Campaign
- Audiovisual communication
- marketing Cybernetics
- Marketing Services
- Professional Practice I
- Professional Practice II
- Professional Practice III
- Integrative mercadológica
- Project Financial Management and Business
- High direction
- Quality systems
- Logistics and Supply Chain
An independent, enterprising and flexible professional.
You can work in organizations both public and private sectors in the areas of marketing, market research, public relations, advertising and promotion, product development and services, as well as international, logistics management and strategic marketing.
You will develop your skills and knowledge to be generating jobs through the creation of your own organization.