The Bachelor of Arts in Management is to be introduced by Global College Malta as a first course for students who intend to study for a bachelor degree in management.
The Bachelor of Arts in Management is designed to give students a general understanding of and aptitude for business and management. It provides a grounding in all the subjects which contribute to the development of the general manager.
The course will provide students with understanding, knowledge and subject skills relating to the principles and practices of modern business management. It will develop subject interests by introducing students to a range of specialist modules as well as giving a firm foundation to the crucial areas of accountancy, finance and economics and their impact on management decisions. The course will encourage intellectual curiosity. This will contribute to the continuing professional development of an effective manager and produce graduates who are capable of operating in a multi-disciplined environment and in a variety of sectors and functions.
Benefits of the BA in Management at GCM
- Unique BA in Management delivered by international lectures in Malta.
- British Education Culture ensured by experienced British teaching staff.
- Flexible Education, allowing students to split their studies into several years or chose only a few preferred modules.
- Welcoming people from various cultural backgrounds and all walks of life.
- Inspiring Atmosphere created by SmartCity Malta and a brand new college.
- Modern environment created in a newly finished building in SmartCity Malta in accordance with international standards.
- Scholarships available for September intake 2013.
- Opportunity to enhance your CV by short courses and/or internships in local companies.
- Employment Support by a specialized member of a staff within a Student’s Support Office.
About the School
Global College Malta is a tertiary education private institution established in 2012 offering degree courses according to British standards in SmartCity Malta. Our first courses commence in September ... Read More