BA Honours in Strategic Brand Communication
The BA Honours in Strategic Brand Communication explores the nature of creative and strategic thinking and the development of innovative and accountable communication strategies for brand building. Students engage with various brand identity and architecture models, consumer insights, research methodologies, strategic models, brand communication tools, channel and media planning options, and stakeholder relationship management. Students will specialize in strategy development and acquire skills that can be utilized in brand organizations as well as communications consultancies and agencies. The research methodology module enables the student to pursue research in an area of particular interest.
- Brand and Brand Building
- Research Methodology
- Brand Communication in Context
- Brand Communication Strategy and Planning
- Channel and Media Planning and Relationship Management
Become a ...
- Brand Communication Manager
- Strategic Planner
- Marketing Communications Manager
- Promotional Manager
- Public Relations Manager
- Channel or Media Planner
- Communication Manager
- Account Executive
- An appropriate Bachelor's Degree in a cognate* field; OR
- An appropriate Advanced Diploma in a cognate* field provided a 360 credit Diploma or appropriate equivalent has been completed.
- Candidates are normally required to have a minimum average of 60% in their third year of their third-year modules of their Degree or equivalent qualification, and they will be required to attend an interview.
*A cognate Degree or Advanced Diploma would normally be in the fields of either Branding, Communication or Marketing.
Cost & Fees
Full Settlement: R81,900
Instalment Fee(10 Monthly Instalments): R87,200
Deposit(Applicable to both fees): R10,000
*Make sure you secure your place at Vega early!!
**Deposit Included in Total Fee