Route 1: Entry to Year 1
- Successful completion of STPM with 2 full passes or equivalent with minimum CGPA of 2.0 and completion of SPM or equivalent; or
- Successful completion of A-Level with at least a pass in 2 subjects and successful completion of O-Level or equivalent; or
- Recognised Matriculation or foundation with CGPA 2.0 at SPM Level; or
- A qualification that APIIT accepts as equivalent to the above.
A portfolio may include:
- Photographs of models.
- Computer skills.
- Ideas books, etc., and
- Three examples of advertisements that you have found in magazines or newspapers that you like and find interesting – these will be discussed at the interview.
Route 2: Entry to year 2
- Successful completion of the relevant APIIT Diploma, or
- Successful completion of the study in another recognized institution with academic credits equivalent to the first year of an honors degree in relevant subjects
All students must demonstrate that they have met the equivalent of IELTS 6.0 either through formal English language assessment or through success in a prior study at “A” level or equivalent in English.
Topics you will experience include:
- Client Brief Concept I
- Client Brief Concept II
- Course Introduction I
- Course Introduction II
- Informing the Masses
- Introduction to Graphics Design
- Marketing Fundamentals
- Trends and Visual Thinking
- An Introduction to Media Practices
- Advertising and Packaging
- Brand Implementation I
- Brand Implementation II
- Digital and Experiential
- Account and Media Planning
- Professional Practice
- Copywriting and Creative Direction
- Creative Practice
- Creativity & Innovation
- Future Thinking I
- Future Thinking II
- Major Project I
- Major Project II
- Major Project III
- Advertising and Brand Management Research Report I
- Advertising and Brand Management Research Report II
- Design Futures for ABM
In addition to the above, all students are required to successfully complete General Studies modules as stipulated by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency, as well as fulfill credit requirements for Co-Curricular Activities.
About the School
The Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology offers a range of programmes which are designed to produce highly employable graduates, by providing our students with an internationally benchmark ... Read More