BA (Hons) Accounting and Financial Management
2014 Intakes/Term dates
- 11 Jan. 2014 - 22 Mar. 2014
- 12 Apr. 2014 - 5 Jul. 2014
- 12 Jul. 2014 - 4 Oct. 2014
- 8 Nov. 2014 -14 Mar. 2014
Candidates on this course will:
- Develop an understanding of relevant contemporary theories and concepts in accounting and finance and understand how financial skills are applied to a range of organizations appreciating the significance of the global environment in accounting and finance
- Be able to apply independent research skills in a range of accounting, finance and management issues
- Demonstrate precise skills in the collation and analysis of financial information and integrate/critical evaluate a range of conflicting business arguments and evidence
To achieve the above award students will be required to complete the following 6 units over one year of study attending classes twice per week ( weekdays from 5.30pm to 8 pm or on Saturdays from 8 am to 1030am).
- Contemporary Development in Business and Management
- Business Modeling For Decision Making
- Managing Projects
- International Financial Reporting
- Financial Management
- Strategic Management Accounting
In addition to attending lectures with the University of Sunderland approved lecturers, students will have access to the University online library. Attendance to classes is a requirement and assessments are set by the university and graded by the University.
- Tuition Fee UK 3000 pounds payable in installments
- Local Fee KShs 30,000/-
Includes University online library membership, exam/assessment fees, use of the internet, labs.
The normal entry criteria for admission are that students have successfully completed a recognized Higher or Advanced Diploma or equivalent. This could be an ABE Advanced Diploma in Business, an EDEXCEL Higher National Diploma in Business or related area or 240 credits or the equivalent of a recognized undergraduate award in a relevant area of finance, banking, business, and management related discipline.
Completing the Admission Process
- Complete the Admission form
- Provide 2 passport size photographs and certified copies of your academic credentials
- Provide your CV detailing your qualifications and work experiences
- Provide letter from your supervisor stating your job position and job description
- Make application fee payment of KShs 2,000/- (two thousand only) by cash deposit direct to the College account or by cheque payment to INTEL COLLEGE.
Submit items 1-5 above to the College Administrator
About the School
INtel College has been established since 1990 and offers courses in Business and in Computing. Our courses range from short part time courses all the way to degree Programmes - both Bachelors and Mast ... Read More