This BA (Hons) in Retail and Experience Management is aimed at those seeking the skills, knowledge and experience needed to excel in the retail industry. This course is designed and taught by experienced retail professionals and delivered in partnership with TEF Gold awarded institute the University for the Creative Arts. It will provide you with a solid understanding of the demands of today’s retail sector whilst developing key skills such as leadership, team management and professional communication.
This retail management course will boost your employability across a number of industries as you learn management techniques and problem-solving skills needed to effectively lead a team. Unlike other retail management courses, LCCA’s programme combines classroom learning with practical experiences such as industry visit and guest speakers. This combination of theory and practice ensures students are continuously kept up to date with the latest trends and developments in retailing.
The standard entry requirements for this course are:
One of the following:
- 112 new UCAS tariff points
- Pass at Foundation Diploma in Art & Design (Level 3 or 4)
- Merit, Pass, Pass at BTEC Extended Diploma
- Merit at UAL Extended Diploma
- 112 new UCAS tariff points from an accredited Access to Higher Education Diploma in an appropriate subject
- 27-30 points from the International Baccalaureate,
- And four GCSE passes at grade A*-C and/or grade 4-9 including English (or Functional Skills English/Key Skills Communication Level 2)
Other relevant and equivalent Level 3 UK and international qualifications are considered on an individual basis, and we encourage students from diverse educational backgrounds to apply.
About the School
London College of Contemporary Arts (LCCA) is a specialist creative arts university offering a selection of leading career-focused undergraduate and short courses which are industry relevant, practica ... Read More