Duration: 3 Years
Starts On: September & February
Campus: London or Reading
Awarding Body: the University of St Mark and St John
ABI College offers a three year BA(Hons) Leadership and Business Management degree in Leadership and Business Management in partnership with University of St Mark & St John. This qualification has global recognition and delivers the knowledge and skills which employers value and our lecturers ensure that you engage with the latest thinking and developments in the subject and related areas.
Students successfully completing the BA(Hons) Leadership and Business Management course can apply for admission to the MA Leadership and Management programme.
Why ABI College?
At ABI College we pride ourselves in giving the best of academic attention to all of our students on an individual basis so that we can identify their learning needs to enable them to reach their full potential. We work closely with our University partner and have friendly and accessible staff who are professionally dedicated to your success. We aim to be an “inspired learning community”.
- Understanding the Management Role
- Financial Management and Decision Making
- Academic, Personal, and Professional Development Planning
- Business Environment
- Essentials of Marketing
- Leadership and Managing Change
- Fundamentals of Business Economics
- Developing and Managing People
- Applied Independent Learning
- Essentials of Business Law
- Research Methods for Business and Management
- Further Financial Management and Decision Making
- Enterprise and Innovation
- Developing Skills for Business Leadership
- Leading and Managing Agile Operations
- Strategic Modelling
- Contemporary Strategic Issues
- Honours Project
- Types of assessment
- Variety of coursework and projects
- Grade C or above in GCSE Maths and English or equivalent
- A Secondary School Certificate (above 60%)/Diploma or equivalent, BTEC National Diploma/International Baccalaureate/Advanced Progression Diplomas or Access to HE at an equivalent level
- 240 UCAS tariff points (or NARIC equivalent), plus GCSE Maths and English Language at grade C (or equivalent)
- Applications from candidates without formal qualifications are welcomed but will be required to demonstrate evidence of significant and relevant vocational experience
English Language Requirements
An overall IELTS score of 6.0 is required (including a minimum of 5.5 in each competency: reading, writing, listening, speaking), or equivalent. Applicants must provide proof of their scores, ideally an IELTS TRF (test report form), but internationally recognized equivalents will also be accepted.