Degree: Bachelor of Art in International Business Management (Awarded by Staffordshire University)
Duration: 3 years (full-time)
- This business degree provides students with the opportunity to develop skills and knowledge from either a generalist perspective or through professional specialisation.
- BUV aims to help our students to present themselves to prospective employers and meet the demands of contemporary employment.
- There is a demand for people who have knowledge of international business and an ability to communicate and succeed in a global market environment.
17 years old and above and have both:
- Completed Year 12 (or equivalent) and
- A pass in a University Foundation Year
British University Vietnam allows direct entry to qualifications where a student has satisfied the below requirements:
Obtained satisfactory English Language with IELTS score of 6.0+ (each component must score a minimum 5.5) or TOEFL (IBT) 87 (Minimum component scores: Listening 17, Speaking 20, Reading 18 and Writing 17) or equivalent and have passed at least one of the following options:
- 2 subjects at AdAdvancedCE A-level
- An access program passed at the required QAA- recognized standard for entry to Higher Education
- International Baccalaureate Diploma with minimum of 24 points
About the School
The mission of the University is to contribute to society and economic growth through the pursuit of exceptional teaching and learning and an innovative and meaningful engagement with business and com ... Read More