The International Business Management degree is aimed at students wishing to pursue a career in the arena of international business management and who would like to gain a competitive edge in today’s global job market.
Employers value graduates who have gained a global business perspective. The value of a graduate’s international experience resides in the ability to demonstrate a range of competencies, which will equip them with the necessary knowledge and skills to work in a global business environment, function in multicultural business environments and communicate in a foreign language.
The course provides students with all-round knowledge and skills in international business management and cross-cultural management. Further, students are required to study one foreign language as a core module (either at beginners/post GCSE level or Post A-level) over the duration of the course.
Academic courses at the Cardiff School of Management are career orientated and have been designed in conjunction with business and industry. Our courses aim to promote student employability, knowledge transfer and applied research. Students have the opportunity to undertake a work experience module in year two and a year-long industrial work placement between year two and three.
Learning & Teaching
Employability & Careers
Entry Requirements & How to Apply
Five GCSE passes including English Language and Mathematics* at grade C or above (grade 4 or above for applicants holding newly reformed GCSEs in England), plus 112 points from at least two A levels (or equivalent).
Typical offers may include:
- 112 points from at least two A Levels to include grades CC; Welsh Baccalaureate – Advanced Skills Challenge Certificate considered as the third subject
- RQF BTEC National Extended Diploma/Cambridge Technical Extended Diploma DMM
- 112 points from the Irish Leaving Certificate at Highers to include 2 x H2 grades (H4 minimum grade considered towards points offer)
- 112 points from at least two Scottish Advanced Highers to include grades DD
- 112 points from the Access to Higher Education Diploma
- International Baccalaureate Diploma 25 points overall with 12 points from Higher level subjects
*For Welsh applicants sitting the reformed Mathematics GCSE, we will accept either GCSEMathematics or Mathematics – Numeracy.
About the School
Located in an exciting, modern European capital city, Cardiff Metropolitan University is a global university. We are continually investing in our students' future and provide education and training op ... Read More