This course is aimed at students wishing to pursue a career in the arena of International business management and who would like to gain a competitive edge in today’s global job market.
The course will provide you with all-around knowledge and skills in international business management and cross-cultural management, Furthermore, you are required to study one foreign language as a core module over the duration of the course.
The course combines core and option modules from the disciplines of business management. The compulsory modules represent the essential core knowledge and skills required for this field of study.
Studying for a business and management studies degree allows you to develop a broad understanding of business organizations and provides you with subject-specific knowledge in areas such as markets, customers, finance, operations, communication, information technology, and business policy and strategy.
- Analytical skills
- People Management
- Creativity innovation
- Strategic thinking
- Planning /organizing
- Change management
- Social responsibility
- Decision making
- Employability and Careers
Business Management is a very broad field that brings about careers in different industries including manufacturing, medical and healthcare, charities, hotels, government, chemical, IT and IS, fashion, grocery advertising and promotions, utilities and construction. The wide-ranging aspects of business management create opportunities in the public, private and non-profit sectors.
YEAR 1: BA (HONS) INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT PATHWAY
- Lecture 1.1 Business in a Global Context
- Lecture 1.2 Introduction to Marketing
- Lecture 1.3 Foundations of Law
- Lecture 1.4 Finance for Managers
- Lecture 1.5 Managing People and Organisations
- Lecture 1.6 Introduction to Information Systems
- Lecture 1.7 Personal Development Planning
YEAR 2: BA (HONS) INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT PATHWAY
- Lecture 2.1 Contemporary Issues in Political
- Lecture 2.2 Economy
- Lecture 2.3 Business Operations and
- Lecture 2.4 Improvement
- Lecture 2.5 Business in Action
- Lecture 2.6 Work Experience with PDP
- Lecture 2.7 Research Methods for Business
- Lecture 2.8 Business Obligations
- Lecture 2.9 E-Business Management
YEAR 3: BA (HONS) INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT PATHWAY
- Lecture 3.1 Strategic Management
- Lecture 3.2 Leadership and Change Management
- Lecture 3.3 Launching an Enterprise / Dissertation
- Lecture 3.4 International and Global Marketing
- Lecture 3.5 International and Comparative HRM
About the School
SIST is the first British Education Institute based in Morocco, delivering programs from the University of Cardiff Metropolitan University leading to internationally recognized British degrees. SIST i ... Read More