Today, many organizations believe that people are our most precious resource and should be handled with care and caution.
For this reason, businesses need skilled and knowledgeable individuals who understand the role of Human Resource Management (HRM) in business. This Bachelor gives students HRM knowledge, along with an excellent set of business skills.
Students will study labor relations, individual development, and group labor law, along with other important areas of HRM training.
Our graduates are well situated to pursue careers in a wide range of areas, including personnel management, industrial relations, training, consultancy, recruitment, and selection.
Human resource graduates can be employed in insurance, education, government, and healthcare. They will receive job opportunities in social assistance establishments, and as the job market grows constantly, careers can be found in construction, consulting services, and education establishments. Generally, industries they work in include: financial investments, insurance, management, and government.
Job positions are very numerous in this field such as: Director of human resources, employment and placement manager, recruiter, EEO officer, employer relations representative, compensation specialist, benefits specialist, job analysis specialist, occupational analyst, compensation manager, employee benefits manager/specialist, employee assistance plan manager, training and development manager/specialist, director of industrial relations, labor relations specialist, conciliator, mediator, arbitrator, international human resources manager, and human resources information system specialist.
YEAR 1: BA (HONS) INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
- Lecture 1.1 Business in a Global Context
- Lecture 1.2 Introduction to Marketing
- Lecture 1.3 Foundations of Law
- Lecture 1.4 Finance for Managers
- Lecture 1.5 Managing People and Organisations
- Lecture 1.6 Introduction to Information Systems
- Lecture 1.7 Personal Development Planning
YEAR 2: BA (HONS) HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT PATHWAY
- Lecture 2.1 Contemporary Issues in Political
- Lecture 2.2 Economy
- Lecture 2.3 Business Operations and
- Lecture 2.4 Improvement
- Lecture 2.5 Business in Action
- Lecture 2.6 Work Experience with PDP
- Lecture 2.7 Research Methods for Business
- Lecture 2.8 HRM in Context
- Lecture 2.9 Employment Relations
YEAR 3: BA (HONS) HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT PATHWAY
- Lecture 3.1 Strategic Management
- Lecture 3.2 Leadership and Change Management
- Lecture 3.3 Launching an Enterprise / Dissertation
- Lecture 3.4 HR Strategy and Professional Practice
- Lecture 3.5 Contemporary and International Issues in Business Ethics
About the School
SIST is the first British Education Institute based in Morocco, delivering programs from the University of Cardiff Metropolitan University leading to internationally recognized British degrees. SIST i ... Read More