Study an accredited and comprehensive business degree with the added advantage of gaining specialist knowledge of human resource management (HRM).
As part of your course you’ll:
- Build a skill set that will stand out from the crowd through practising an innovative, academically rigorous and vocationally relevant approach to business.
- Benefit from our links with employers which will enrich your experience through guest lectures and placement opportunities.
- Gain valuable industry experience and demonstrate to employers that you are a work-ready graduate through networking and extracurricular opportunities.
If you take a paid work placement in your third year, you’ll develop and enhance your employability skills. Previous students have completed placements with companies including BP, Panasonic, GE Capital and Bentley Motors.
Our guest lecture series will help support your development. Past speakers include the CEO of the London Stock Exchange, the Chief Executive of the British Bankers Association and the Chief Economist of Yorkshire Bank. To view and register for any upcoming guest lectures, visit our university events webpage.
- Study a course that is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development.
- Undertake a work placement based in the heart of Leeds, the northern powerhouse of the region's businesses and economy.
- Enjoy guest lectures by industry leaders through the business school's guest lecture series.
CIPD Approved Centre
We have now welcomed students from over 140 countries across the globe. If you are interested in studying with us you can find your country and get all the information you'll need about entry requirements and how to apply.
If you're applying via UCAS, find out more about how your qualifications fit into the UCAS tariff.
We may use selection criteria based on your personal attributes; experience and/or commitment to the area of study. This information will be derived from your personal statement and reference and will only be used if you have met the general entry requirements.
IELTS 6.0 with no skills below 5.5, or an equivalent qualification. The University provides excellent support for any applicant who may be required to undertake additional English language courses.
Additional entry requirements:
Verify your qualifications
If you are an international student, we can help you to compare and verify your qualifications. Please contact our International Office on +44 (0)113 812 1111 09.00 to 17.00 Mon-Thurs / 09.00 to 16.30 Fri GMT or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need to improve your English Language skills?
Don't worry if you don't have the level of English required for your chosen course. We offer a wide range of courses which have been designed to help you to improve your qualifications and English language ability, most of which are accredited by the British Council. Check your English and find out more about our English courses.
No matter what your questions, we are here to answer them, visit our International website to get more information and find out about our online open days.
Our dedicated Jobs and Careers team offers expert advice and a host of resources to help you choose and gain employment. Whether you're in your first or final year, you can speak to members of staff from our Careers Office who can offer you advice from writing a CV to searching for jobs.
About the School
Studying at Leeds Beckett University you will be in the centre of an exhilarating community and be part of a social and economic environment that is shaping the city of Leeds for the future.