Graphic design is a constantly evolving field, sitting at the forefront of new technology and an essential part of every company, whether in branding, communications, product design or marketing. In 2016, there were 1.69 million people employed in design roles, representing a growth of 52 per cent between 2009 and 2016, and offering employment opportunities spreading far beyond the creative industries.
Our academic staff hold a wealth of experience in a range of disciplines. Many are active practitioners in their field, bringing valuable brands into the classroom, such as the Nescafé ‘Azera by Design’ project and window displays for Benetton’s flagship stores.
- Academic Qualifications
- Indian HSC/ Standard XII with an overall average of 60.
- English Proficiency
- Indian Standard XII from CBSE or ISC national boards: English with 70% or above OR; IELTS Academic for UKVI 6.0 (with no band below 5.5).
- Recommendation Letter if out of education for 2 years
- Certificate of Finance
- You will be required to submit a document that has at least 9 months of the UKVI's maintenance requirement which for all 4 campuses is £9135 (1015*9) PLUS any unpaid course fees.
- The money needs to be in the form of cash funds and has been held for a minimum of 28 days and the statement cannot be older than 31 days.
- Copy of Passport
- Clear scanned copy of all pages and previous UK visas including CAS (if applicable).
- Immigration Form
- A paper form will be sent to you from the admissions team (after the deposit had been paid) asking you to complete details with regards to your immigration history.
About the School
Oscar-winning filmmakers, world-renowned fashion designers, television presenters, celebrity jewellers and Turner Prize nominees are just some of the high-profile graduates from the University for the ... Read More