Ready to excel in your career? LCCA offers the BA (Hons) Graphic Design, a programme that will prepare you for the challenges of working in a creative role.
Delivered in partnership with TEF Gold Standard institution, the University of the Creative Arts, the BA course will teach you how to use colour, shapes, typography and shading to communicate a message to your audience. You’ll learn to use a variety of mediums to communicate your ideas including prints, photography and much more.
At LCCA, you’ll combine theory and practice, enabling you to build an unparalleled skillset that will help you to secure a variety of different roles including picture editor, graphic and packaging designer, art director, marketing manager and much more. You’ll also use top-of-the-range software and work in studio spaces which will help you to understand what working in the industry is really like.
Once you’ve completed your course, you could consider postgraduate study including our MA Fashion Business and Management and MA Global Marketing and Communications.
Kickstart your career in graphic design by enrolling today.
Studying graphic design with us will give you a highly transferable set of skills which are desirable across a broad range of creative industries.
Our graduates have landed exciting, fulfilling positions, including:
- Graphic and Packaging Designers
- Art Directors
- Picture Editors
- Information Designers
- App Developers
- Web and Broadcast Designers
Upon graduation, you may like to consider further study at postgraduate level. Our range of postgraduate degrees include:
- MA Fashion Business and Management
- MA Global Marketing and Communications
The standard entry requirements for this three-year course are, one of the following:
- 112 new UCAS tariff points
- Pass at Foundation Diploma in Art & Design (Level 3 or 4)
- Merit, Pass, Pass at BTEC Extended Diploma
- Merit at UAL Extended Diploma
- 112 new UCAS tariff points from an accredited Access to Higher Education Diploma in an appropriate subject
- 27-30 points from the International Baccalaureate
- And four GCSE passes at grade A*-C and/or grade 4-9 including English (or Functional Skills English/Key Skills Communication Level 2)
For this course, we’ll ask you to attend an Applicant Day and bring your portfolio for assessment. Further information on how to compile a portfolio, and the specific requirements for examples of work to be included, will be provided on the Applicant Portal after you’ve applied.
Other relevant and equivalent Level 3 UK and international qualifications are considered on an individual basis, and we encourage students from diverse educational backgrounds apply.
About the School
London College of Contemporary Arts (LCCA) is a specialist creative arts university offering a selection of leading career-focused undergraduate and short courses which are industry relevant, practica ... Read More