Looking for a creative career? LCCA offers the BA (Hons) Graphic Design with Foundation Year, a course designed to give you all the skills you need to be successful.
Delivered in partnership with TEF Gold Institute, the University of the Creative Arts, the BA (Hons) Graphic Design with Foundation Year will ensure you develop the skills needed to thrive in the graphic design industry by combining theory with practice.
Prior to starting the BA course, you’ll study a foundation year in which you’ll develop core skills in design including how to use colour, typography, shapes and shading to communicate a message to your desired audience. You’ll also have the opportunity to work in an open studio which will allow you to refine your skills and explore which area of graphic design you think you’d like to progress into.
By the time you graduate, you’ll be prepared for a range of careers including picture editor, graphic and packaging designer, art director and much more. Alternatively, you could consider postgraduate study including our MA Fashion Business and Management and MA Global Marketing and Communications.
Enrol today to start preparing for your future in graphic design.
Studying graphic design with us will give you a highly transferable set of skills which are desirable across a broad range of creative industries.
Our graduates have landed exciting, fulfilling positions, including:
- Graphic and Packaging Designers
- Art Directors
- Picture Editors
- Information Designers
- App Developers
- Web and Broadcast Designers
Upon graduating from the 4-year undergraduate programme, you may like to consider further study at postgraduate level. Our range of postgraduate degrees include:
- MA Fashion Business and Management
- MA Global Marketing and Communications
The standard entry requirements* for this course are, one of the following:
- 64 new UCAS tariff points, see accepted qualifications
- Merit, Pass, Pass at BTEC Extended Diploma
- Pass at UAL Extended Diploma
- 64 new UCAS tariff points from an accredited Access to Higher Education Diploma in an appropriate subject
- 24 points from the International Baccalaureate, see more information about IB entry requirements
- And four GCSE passes at grade A*-C and/or grade 4-9 including English (or Functional Skills English/Key Skills Communication Level 2)
*We occasionally make offers which are lower than the standard entry criteria, to students who have faced difficulties that have affected their performance and who were expected to achieve higher results.
Other relevant and equivalent Level 3 UK and international qualifications are considered on an individual basis, and we encourage students from diverse educational backgrounds apply.
About the School
London College of Contemporary Arts (LCCA) is a specialist creative arts university offering a selection of leading career-focused undergraduate and short courses which are industry relevant, practica ... Read More