Very few people can pass through life without using the services of a bank, credit union or other financial institution.
Banking and Finance is a global industry and a complex business that goes beyond the handling of money and the balance of accounts.
Like all other countries, Morocco is influenced by what happens abroad in the world of business and finance. This Bachelor will help students navigate through the financial, banking and legal issues that all professional modern banking and finance employees must understand. Students will study the management of financial and international banking institutions, as well as how loans work.
This bachelor will help you pursue a range of careers in the banking and financial management sectors.
Saving, investing and retirement plans are one of the traits of Banking and Financial services careers. The variety of this kind of services ranges from customer service banking and sales positions, financial advisers and analyst positions. Graduates who major in finance and banking work not only in commercial banks, mortgage companies, savings and loan establishments, and credit unions but also in government agencies that need financial services to manage their portfolio and regulate other institutions.
YEAR 1: BA (HONS) INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
- Lecture 1.1 Business in a Global Context
- Lecture 1.2 Introduction to Marketing
- Lecture 1.3 Foundations of Law
- Lecture 1.4 Finance for Managers
- Lecture 1.5 Managing People and Organisations
- Lecture 1.6 Introduction to Information Systems
- Lecture 1.7 Personal Development Planning
YEAR 2: BA (HONS) FINANCE PATHWAY
- Lecture 2.1 Contemporary Issues in Political
- Lecture 2.2 Economy
- Lecture 2.3 Business Operations and
- Lecture 2.4 Improvement
- Lecture 2.5 Business in Action
- Lecture 2.6 Work Experience with PDP
- Lecture 2.7 Research Methods for Business
- Lecture 2.8 Investment Markets and Principles
- Lecture 2.9 Money, Banking and Risk
YEAR 3: BA (HONS) FINANCE PATHWAY
- Lecture 3.1 Strategic Management
- Lecture 3.2 Leadership and Change Management
- Lecture 3.3 Launching an Enterprise / Dissertation
- Lecture 3.4 Investment Management
- Lecture 3.5 Financial Management for Managers
About the School
SIST is the first British Education Institute based in Morocco, delivering programs from the University of Cardiff Metropolitan University leading to internationally recognized British degrees. SIST i ... Read More