You’ll work alongside Photography students in your preparatory first year and explore the relationship between sound and still imagery, the framing of spaces and places, theoretical perspectives on representation, storytelling for the camera, and you’ll develop your own moving image project.
From the beginning, you will become part of a close-knit creative team, making films as you would in the film industry. You’ll explore the different aspects of filmmaking and establish yourself in a key specialist role.
You'll learn about the business of film, the production process from beginning to end and networking and communication skills to set you up for a career in the industry.
- Academic Qualifications
- Indian HSC/ Standard XII with an overall average of 60.
- English Proficiency
- Indian Standard XII from CBSE or ISC national boards: English with 70% or above OR; IELTS Academic for UKVI 6.0 (with no band below 5.5).
- Recommendation Letter if out of education for 2 years
- Certificate of Finance
- You will be required to submit a document that has at least 9 months of the UKVI's maintenance requirement which for all 4 campuses is £9135 (1015*9) PLUS any unpaid course fees.
- The money needs to be in the form of cash funds and has been held for a minimum of 28 days and the statement cannot be older than 31 days.
- Copy of Passport
- Clear scanned copy of all pages and previous UK visas including CAS (if applicable).
- Immigration Form
- A paper form will be sent to you from the admissions team (after the deposit had been paid) asking you to complete details with regards to your immigration history.
About the School
Oscar-winning filmmakers, world-renowned fashion designers, television presenters, celebrity jewellers and Turner Prize nominees are just some of the high-profile graduates from the University for the ... Read More