Find your fashion identity with the BA (Hons) Fashion degree at LCCA.
Offered in partnership with TEF Gold Standard institution, the University for the Creative Arts, the BA course allows you to study a variety of subjects including design, visual communication, drape practice and fashion history. You’ll learn a variety of skills including fabric manipulation, pattern cutting and garment manufacture, preparing you for an excellent creative career. In addition, you’ll study photography and styling, computer-aided desire, portfolio presentation and media.
LCCA is committed to providing students with work placements to help them gauge what working in the fashion industry is really like, so you’ll be able to put your theory into practice whilst you study.
Once you’ve completed the course, you’ll be ready to pursue a range of different careers including visual merchandiser, design co-ordinator, pattern cutter, range planning, fashion technologist and much more. Alternatively, you could consider postgraduate study including our MA Fashion Business and Management and MA Global Marketing and Communications.
Start working towards your career goals by enrolling today.
The scope of this fashion course enables our graduates to secure a range of positions at different levels of the industry, such as:
- Design Co-ordinator
- Pattern Cutter
- Fashion Technologist/ Sourcing
- Product development
- Business start-up/ Entrepreneur
- Visual Merchandiser
- Retail Management
- Range planning
- Public relations/promotion
- Press and the media
- Events organisation
Upon graduation, you may like to consider further study at postgraduate level. Our range of postgraduate degrees include:
- MA Fashion Business and Management
- MA Global Marketing and Communications
The standard entry requirements for this three-year course are, one of the following:
- 112 new UCAS tariff points
- Pass at Foundation Diploma in Art & Design (Level 3 or 4)
- Merit, Pass, Pass at BTEC Extended Diploma
- Merit at UAL Extended Diploma
- 112 new UCAS tariff points from an accredited Access to Higher Education Diploma in an appropriate subject
- 27-30 points from the International Baccalaureate
- And four GCSE passes at grade A*-C and/or grade 4-9 including English (or Functional Skills English/Key Skills Communication Level 2)
Other relevant and equivalent Level 3 UK and international qualifications are considered on an individual basis, and we encourage students from diverse educational backgrounds apply.
About the School
London College of Contemporary Arts (LCCA) is a specialist creative arts university offering a selection of leading career-focused undergraduate and short courses which are industry relevant, practica ... Read More