The BA (Hons) Fashion Buying and Brand Management degree at Cardiff Met is designed for students wishing to develop a career within the buying, trend forecasting, merchandising and brand management functions of the dynamic fashion industry. The degree combines the specialisms of Cardiff School of Management, with the creative elements of a fashion programme.
The degree has been developed in conjunction with the Chartered Institute of Marketing(CIM) to ensure that teaching content is in line with industry expectations. The course has been awarded the CIM ‘Graduate Gateway’ status – this accreditation provides our students with an opportunity to gain exemption from both the CIM Certificate in Professional Marketing and Diploma in Professional Marketing Qualifications. All of our fashion business courses have a renowned reputation for their vocational orientation – meaning you will gain the academic knowledge and practical skills needed to succeed in a branding and/or buying a career.
Learning & Teaching
Employability & Careers
Entry Requirements & How to Apply
Five GCSE passes including English Language and Mathematics* at grade C or above (grade 4 or above for applicants holding newly reformed GCSEs in England) , plus 96-112 points from at least two A levels (or equivalent).
Typical offers may include:
- 96-112 points from at least two A Levels to include grades CC; Welsh Baccalaureate – Advanced Skills Challenge Certificate considered as the third subject
- RQF BTEC National Extended Diploma/Cambridge Technical Extended Diploma overall grade MMM - DMM. Dependant on subject and experience.
- 96-112 points from the Irish Leaving Certificate at Highers, to include 2 X H2, minimum H4 grade counted towards points offer
- 96-112 points from at least two Scottish Advanced Highers to include grades DD
- 96-112 points from the Access to Higher Education Diploma
*For Welsh applicants sitting the reformed Mathematics GCSE, we will accept either GCSEMathematics or Mathematics – Numeracy.
About the School
Located in an exciting, modern European capital city, Cardiff Metropolitan University is a global university. We are continually investing in our students' future and provide education and training op ... Read More