The fashion industry is dynamic, competitive and important to the growth and development of the global economy. It needs Fashion Business and Management graduates who can respond creatively and effectively to constantly evolving challenges and opportunities.
Taught at our Business School for the Creative Industries at UCA Epsom and with a rich, innovative and award-winning past in our fashion industry courses, you’ll be provided with up-to-date business and technical knowledge, transferable skills, and excellent employment prospects.
Promoting creative thinking in a commercial context, the course focuses on developing business acumen and strategic planning ability.
You’ll acquire skills in fashion buying, merchandising, forecasting, management strategy, PR and marketing, branding and international business.
- Academic Qualifications
- Indian HSC/ Standard XII with an overall average of 60.
- English Proficiency
- Indian Standard XII from CBSE or ISC national boards: English with 70% or above OR; IELTS Academic for UKVI 6.0 (with no band below 5.5).
- Recommendation Letter if out of education for 2 years
- Certificate of Finance
- You will be required to submit a document that has at least 9 months of the UKVI's maintenance requirement which for all 4 campuses is £9135 (1015*9) PLUS any unpaid course fees.
- The money needs to be in the form of cash funds and has been held for a minimum of 28 days and the statement cannot be older than 31 days.
- Copy of Passport
- Clear scanned copy of all pages and previous UK visas including CAS (if applicable).
- Immigration Form
- A paper form will be sent to you from the admissions team (after the deposit had been paid) asking you to complete details with regards to your immigration history.
About the School
Oscar-winning filmmakers, world-renowned fashion designers, television presenters, celebrity jewellers and Turner Prize nominees are just some of the high-profile graduates from the University for the ... Read More