You’ll develop communication skills through report writing, presentations and pitches, entering the fashion world from a creative business perspective. If you opt to complete a professional practice year, this will take place in year three. You will undertake a placement within the creative industries to further develop your skills and CV.
While on the Professional Practice Year, you will be required to pay a reduced tuition fee for that year. This fee will be determined using government funding regulations. Based on current regulations, we expect this to be a maximum of 20% of the tuition fee rate that you are charged for your second year of study. You will also incur additional travel and accommodation costs during this year. The University will provide you with further advice and guidance about this as you approach your Professional Practice Year.
Our graduates are highly employable and possess skills relevant to the industry, working for household names such as Topshop, Burberry and Harrods.
- Academic Qualifications
- Indian HSC/ Standard XII with an overall average of 60.
- English Proficiency
- Indian Standard XII from CBSE or ISC national boards: English with 70% or above OR; IELTS Academic for UKVI 6.0 (with no band below 5.5).
- Recommendation Letter if out of education for 2 years
- Certificate of Finance
- You will be required to submit a document that has at least 9 months of the UKVI's maintenance requirement which for all 4 campuses is £9135 (1015*9) PLUS any unpaid course fees.
- The money needs to be in the form of cash funds and has been held for a minimum of 28 days and the statement cannot be older than 31 days.
- Copy of Passport
- Clear scanned copy of all pages and previous UK visas including CAS (if applicable).
- Immigration Form
- A paper form will be sent to you from the admissions team (after the deposit had been paid) asking you to complete details with regards to your immigration history.
About the School
Oscar-winning filmmakers, world-renowned fashion designers, television presenters, celebrity jewellers and Turner Prize nominees are just some of the high-profile graduates from the University for the ... Read More