LCCA’s BA (Hons) in Event and Promotions Management programme is aimed at those seeking the specialist skills needed to thrive within a range of creative industries at a national and international level. You will gain the tools needed to effectively initiate, lead and manage successful events in order to generate business and positive PR coverage.
Delivered in partnership with TEF Gold awarded institute the University for the Creative Arts, this three-year event management degree will significantly enhance your organisational and communication skills, therefore ensuring you have the confidence to successfully run events from initial proposal to final delivery. You will also gain key insights in areas such as accounting, finance, marketing and HR through a number of business-focused seminars.
Students will have the opportunity to participate in industry placements, gaining the transferable skills which can be applied directly to the workplace after graduation. There is also the chance to study abroad during the second year of the course as well as having the option to complete a Professional Practice Year. Please see below for more information.
The standard entry requirements for this course are:
One of the following:
- 112 new UCAS tariff points
- Pass at Foundation Diploma in Art & Design (Level 3 or 4)
- Merit, Pass, Pass at BTEC Extended Diploma
- Merit at UAL Extended Diploma
- 112 new UCAS tariff points from an accredited Access to Higher Education Diploma in an appropriate subject
- 27-30 points from the International Baccalaureate,
- And four GCSE passes at grade A*-C and/or grade 4-9 including English (or Functional Skills English/Key Skills Communication Level 2)
Other relevant and equivalent Level 3 UK and international qualifications are considered on an individual basis, and we encourage students from diverse educational backgrounds to apply.
About the School
London College of Contemporary Arts (LCCA) is a specialist creative arts university offering a selection of leading career-focused undergraduate and short courses which are industry relevant, practica ... Read More