BA (Hons) Creative & Professional Writing
Would you like to earn a living as a writer? Do you dream of being on a TV, Film or Videogames Writing Team? Our Creative and Professional Writing course offers you, the next generation of writers, boundless opportunities for innovation in how your stories are told and enjoyed.
Designed and delivered by industry leaders, our writing degree will help you turn your creative ideas into finished pitches and professional proposals ready for publication. Whether your passion is fiction, script or stories for games and digital media our personal, supportive approach will help you become the writer you want to be.
- Minimum of two full Level 3 qualifications (e.g. A Level, BTEC Diploma), one of which must be in English Literature or Language.
- An Access to Higher Education course or a BTEC Extended Diploma will be considered as equivalent to two full Level 3 qualifications.
- GCSE grade C/4 or above in Maths and English or a Level 2 equivalent (e.g. Functional Skills).
- A level B B B
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diploma (first teaching from September 2016) DDM - DMM
- In addition to the standard entry criteria for “All Undergraduate Courses”, entry on to the programme will be determined by your “Writing Examples” and interview. All candidates with the minimum entry requirements and whose portfolio demonstrates the capability to complete this programme will be offered an interview.
- Direct entry into Years 2 and 3 are available for this course.
- These will be subject to an interview with the Programme Leader and an identifiable route of prior study to the correct level.
- For direct entry to Year 2, applicants must have at least 120 UCAS credits.
- For direct entry to Year 3, applicants must have at least 240 credits.
- Writing Examples
- Please submit some examples of your original writing. We cannot accept more than 2000 words. You may also be required to complete a practical writing skills test as part of your interview.
Program taught in:
See 4 more programs offered by London College of Creative Media »
Last updated June 18, 2019
This course is
UK / EEA: £9250