Awarding University: Wrexham Glyndwr University
Why choose this course?
- Obtain a Degree approved by the Greek Ministry of Education and abroad.
- High standards of university education, oriented to the international markets.
- Program structured after careful scientific research.
- Optional free Russian lessons to enhance students’ employability.
Key Course Features
The BA (Hons) Business enables students to obtain the knowledge and abilities necessary to be successful in the modern business world. It also develops the necessary problem-solving skills that can be applied to any business venture.
One of the cornerstones of this program is providing students with realistic experiences so as to acquire the necessary management skills and helping them appreciate the contemporary competitive job market.
The specific program aims at exploring all the different business sectors, including human resource management, economics, marketing, and research data analysis.
rawpixel / Pixabay
BA (Hons) Business is a challenge and differs from the common programs since it allows students to study and explore not only the different branches of management but also the numerous business operations.
Through this program, students can gain real-life experience and can thus obtain the necessary management skills and abilities via interactive learning and assessment.
During the course, different aspects of Business Management are introduced aiming at deepening and developing students’ critical thinking skills and preparing them for the contemporary business world.
One of the main components of this program is the continuous development of abilities and skills that are considered indispensable in the business environment. Presentation making, communicating ideas and the results of scientific research, teamwork, using electronic sources, facing challenges and business problem solving are only a few of these skills.
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3|
|Business: Past, Present & Future||Engaging & Leading People||Dissertation / Placement|
|Business Communication Skills for Marketing||Advertising & Branding||Strategic Thinking|
|Economics||Competitive Intelligence Research||International Human Resource Management|
|Marketing Essentials||Business Law||Strategic Marketing|
|Data Analytics & Understanding “Big Data”||Customer Service Excellence||Optional Module*|
|Creating Events Creating Events||Managing Corporate Risk & Crime||-|
Graduates holding a degree in BA (Hons) Business have acquired the necessary knowledge, skills, and abilities to stand out and make a difference in the job market.
Graduates of this program can:
- Pursue a career in any sector of Greek and International Economy as executives in enterprises and corporations, in the private or public sector, as business consultants, etc.
- Further their academic studies by attending a Master’s Degree in Greece or abroad.
- Work as freelancers or establish their own businesses.
How to Apply
All applicants are individually assessed on their qualifications, skills, and experience. However, a typical three A level or BTEC National Diploma offer will be 260 UCAS tariff points.
For admission to our first degrees, you will normally be expected to have passed at least one of the following options:
- Two subjects at Advanced GCE (A-Level).
- One VCE Double Award.
- Two, six-unit Advanced VCEs.
- One Advanced GCE (A-Level) and one, six-unit Advanced VCE.
- Two subjects at Scottish Advanced Higher.
- An EDEXCEL BTEC or SCOTVEC National Certificate/Diploma at a good standard.
- An award of the European Baccalaureate Diploma, with at least 60 percent overall; English at 60 percent.
- An award of the International Baccalaureate Diploma with a minimum of 24 points; English at four points.
- An award of the Irish Leaving Certificate with a minimum of five Higher passes.
- A Welsh Baccalaureate Diploma.
English Language requirements:
- IELTS 6.0 Overall score of 6.0 Minimum of 5.5 in Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing.
- TOEFL Overall score of 87 Minimum of 20 Speaking, 17 Listening, 18 Reading and 17 Writing.
- Pearsons Overall score of 51 Minimum of 51 Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing.
About the School
The College of Crete MBS was founded in 1979, and throughout the intervening years has experienced change, improvement, and continual growth. 34 years later, we are proud of our collaborations with bo ... Read More