Program Key Facts
- Program: BA (Hons) Business Management
- Modality: Full time
- ECTS: 360
- Location: Barcelona, Spain
- Language: English
- Duration: 36 Months
- Intake: February & September
- Tuition and fees: Tuition & Fees: €300 + €18,000
- First Year: €6,000
- Second Year: €6,000
- Third Year: €6,000
- Application fee: €300 (Non-Refundable)
Level 4 (Year1) Diploma in Business Management is awarded by OTHM, UK
Level 5 (Year2) Diploma in Business Management is awarded by OTHM, UK
The BA (Hons) Business Management (Top-Up) (Year3) program is validated and awarded by the University of Chichester, UK, and Delivered by the London Graduate School, UK.
OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Business Management:
OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Business Management qualification is to provide learners with an excellent foundation for building a career in a range of organizations. It designed to ensure each learner is ‘business ready’: a confident, independent thinker with a detailed knowledge of business and management and equipped with the skills to adapt rapidly to change.
The content of the qualification is focused on:
- Managing business communication
- Understanding the business environment and organizations in a global context
- Business functions including people management
- Quantitative methods in business
- Finance for managers
- Research and academic writing.
OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Business Management:
The objective of the OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Business Management qualification is to provide learners with an excellent foundation for a career in a range of organizations. It designed to ensure that each learner is ‘business ready’: a confident, independent thinker with a detailed knowledge of business and management, and equipped with the skills to adapt rapidly to change.
The content of the qualification is focused on people management, managing projects, marketing, and finance for managers, business law, business ethics, and social responsibility.
The main teaching and learning methods at C3S include classroom lectures, seminars and tutorials, practical learning, field trips, projects and learning through research.
Level 4 (Year 1)
- Research and Academic Writing (20 credits)
- Business Environment (20 credits)
- Introduction to Business Communication (20 credits)
- Introduction to Quantitative Methods (20 credits)
- Introduction to Business Functions (20 credits)
- Introduction to Finance (20 credits)
Level 5 (Year 2)
- Human Resource Management (20 credits)
- Project Management (20 credits)
- Strategic Marketing (20 credits)
- Accounting for Managers (20 credits)
- Business Law (20 credits)
- Business Ethics (20 credits)
(Top-up) (Year 3)
- International Business (20 credits)
- Business Strategy (20 credits)
- Leadership and Management Development (20 credits)
- Business Communications (20 credits)
- New Venture Management and Development (20 credits)
- Business and Management Research (20 credits)
OTHM Level 4 & 5 qualifications are widely accepted throughout the world. As a result, students can have multiple options to do double graduate in various fields.
Why Study at C3S?
- Flexible academic program
- Access to C3S E-resources
- Spanish + English language courses
- Paid internship opportunities with multinational companies
- Option to further your studies at C3S Business School, Barcelona
Please click to learn more about how we support our students before and upon arrival:
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 3 Award/Diploma or at the level of GCE/GCSE or equivalent qualification
- Mature learners (over 21) with management experience (learners must check with the delivery center regarding this experience prior to registering for the program)
- Learners must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
- English requirements: If a learner is not from a majority English-speaking country must provide evidence of Englishlanguage competency. For more information visit the English Language Expectations page on our website.
- For more information get in touch with C3S Business School.
About the School
C3S Business School is a private business school founded in 2014 and registered under the Spanish Ministry of Education. C3S provides academic courses including Diplomas and Language programs. At C3S, ... Read More