BA (Hons) Business Management
The course is designed for those wishing to work as Managers capable of effective management across a broad range of disciplines required in today’s environment. The Programme offers an opportunity for a career in a diverse role in accountancy, the legal profession, the health sector, banking, marketing etc.
2014 Intakes/Term dates
- 11 Jan 2014 - 22 Mar. 2014
- 12 Apr 2014 - 5 Jul. 2014
- 12 Jul. 2014 - 4 Oct. 2014
- 8 Nov. 2014 -14 Mar 2015
Candidates on this course will:
- Develop key management skills and techniques found in the management of strategic projects, financial analysis, strategic management of markets and people, within the context of a dynamic contemporary business environment.
- Be able to critically evaluate a range of business models and concepts in business and apply them to specific business situations
- Be able to Integrate and critically evaluate a range of conflicting business arguments and evidence, demonstrating an understanding of relevant contemporary theories and concepts across a range of business areas
- Understand how to apply independent research skills to a range of business and management issues
To achieve the above award students will be required to complete the following 6 units over one year of study attending classes twice per week ( weekdays from 530pm to 8 pm or on Saturdays from 8 am to 1030am).
- Contemporary Development in Business and Management
- Human Resource Management
- Managing Projects
- Marketing Strategy
- Strategic Management
- Strategic Management Accounting
In addition to attending lectures with the University of Sunderland approved lecturers, students will have access to the University online library. Attendance to classes is a requirement and assessments are set by the university and graded by the University.
- Tuition Fee UK 3000 pounds payable in installments
- Local Fee KShs 30,000/-
Includes University online library membership, exam/assessment fees, use of the internet, labs.
The normal entry criteria for admission to the above Programme BA (Hons) Business Management are that students have successfully completed a recognized Higher or Advanced Diploma or equivalent. This could be an ABE Advanced Diploma in Business, an EDEXCEL Higher National Diploma in Finance, or Business or related area or 240 credits or the equivalent of a recognized undergraduate award in a relevant finance, banking, business, and management related discipline.
Completing the Admission Process
- Complete the Admission form
- Provide 2 passport size photographs and certified copies of your academic credentials
- Provide your CV detailing your qualifications and work experiences
- Provide letter from your supervisor stating your job position and job description
- Make application fee payment of KShs 2,000/- (two thousand only) by cash deposit direct to the College account or by cheque payment to INTEL COLLEGE.
Submit items 1-5 above to the College Administrator
About the School
INtel College has been established since 1990 and offers courses in Business and in Computing. Our courses range from short part time courses all the way to degree Programmes - both Bachelors and Mast ... Read More