Are you fascinated by the corporate world? Do you want to pursue a career in business leadership?
By taking part in client briefs and industry accreditation schemes, this exciting business management programme will help you to learn industry-relevant skills and be well prepared for a range of roles after graduation.
The BA (Hons) Business Management aims to fuse academic business, enhancing your employability and career prospects. You will explore specialist theory and knowledge in a systematic and critical way to develop your understanding of contemporary international business and enterprise sector issues.
StartupStockPhotos / Pixabay
All units are core and are worth 20 credits unless specified.
- Contemporary Management Theory
- Digital Future
- PPD1 Awareness of self
- Marketing, Sales and Negotiation skills
- Creative Enterprise and Innovation
- Business Finance for Managers
- Project Management in Business
- Operations Management
- PPD2 Development of Self
- Community Enterprise
- Global Challenges
- Contemporary Growth Challenges for Business
- PPD3 The Business Professional
- Research Methods
- Strategic Management
- Ecological Economics
- Business Start-up
- Final Major Project (20 credits)
To study this programme, you will need to meet the following entry requirements:
- 96-112 UCAS points
- BTEC Extended Diploma at MMM or BTEC Diploma at DD, or equivalent
- GCSE Mathematics at Grade 4 or above (previously Grade C). Alternatively, applicants can sit the QA Higher Education Maths test.
English Language Requirements
- GCSE English at Grade 4 or above (previously Grade C).
- IELTS 6.0 with no component less than 5.5 in each band, or equivalent. Alternatively, applicants can sit the QA Higher Education English test.
- Attend an Admissions or Academic interview.
- The admissions interview is to help us understand who you are and why you would like to study a course.
- The academic interview is offered to candidates whose qualifications are below the entry requirements or who have not been in education for a while (the interviewer will assess your knowledge in the specific field).
This course provides the academic skills and professional qualifications you’ll need to pursue a career in a wide range of areas. Recent graduates have gone on to recruitment consultant, operations manager, omnichannel analyst and TV research executive roles at companies including Stearn Electric, Proco Global, Kingfisher and Grahame Robb Associates.
Suitable roles for graduates include:
- Account Management
- Buying and purchasing
- Works and maintenance management
- Personnel and recruitment consultancy
- Retail management
About the School
Study Bridge is a professional consulting organisation based in the heart of London in the UK. We are a one-stop solution for all the students, planning to study in the UK. We have been providing cons ... Read More