BA (Hons) Business Administration
(4 Years, Plus an Optional Foundation Year, Bachelor of Arts)
Teaching Language: English
The course is accredited by the Ministry of Education of Cyprus
Students enrolled in this 4-Years plus an Optional Foundation Year, program earn a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration. The program seeks to prepare students for leadership roles in profit and nonprofit organizations and for post baccalaureate studies in business administration. In this program all courses are compulsory and it consists of forty (40) courses and it requires a minimum of 120 credits or 240 ECTS credits and there are no other in-between titles and pass mark is 50%.
Promotion - Graduation
The assessment of the course will be consisted of two parts. The assessment which will represent the continuous evaluation of a student’s progress (course work) weighs 50% of the total grading and the assessment of the final written examination at the end of the academic semester weighs 50%. The passing mark is 50% of the total grading. The student requires a minimum of 120 credits or 240 ECTS to graduate.
The aims and objectives of the program are:
- To develop the students’ critical thinking and refine their analytical and decision-making skills.
- To provide students an in-depth understanding of the principles, policies, and theories that govern the field of business while placing strong emphasis on practical implementation of business fundamentals.
- To establish a broad understanding of the business function and its relation to society as a whole as well as the effect of social and political forces on business.
- To provide students with the problem-solving skills and tools to begin careers enjoying opportunities for advancement to leadership positions.
- To equip graduates with a solid academic, technical, and intellectual background that would enable them to continue their education in high-quality graduate and professional schools.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 2, 2016