ESEI’s three-year Bachelor Degree Programme (BA Hons) prepares undergraduates for a successful career in a wide range of industries and is accredited by the Anglia Ruskin University (UK).
By studying the three-year program with us, you will receive a private BA (Hons) in Business Administration by ESEI International Business School Barcelona and a UK-accredited BA (Hons) in Management by Anglia Ruskin University.
Program Objectives and Structure
You will receive the following certificates over three years:
- Year 1 – Level 4 International Diploma in Business (Awarded by ESEI)
- Year 2 – Level 5 International Advanced Diploma in Business (Awarded by ESEI)
- Year 3 – BA (Hons) in Business Administration (Private degree awarded ESEI)
BA (Hons) in Management (Awarded by Anglia Ruskin University)
Need to Know
- Start dates – Spring (February) & Fall (October) each year
- Duration – 3 academic years
- 100% English language instruction
- Study mode - Full time - 180 ECTS
- Class Schedule – Weekdays: 1st year – Morning schedule / 2nd year – Afternoon schedule / 3rd year – Online
- Extra-curricular Spanish classes available
- High School Diploma or 2 years of work experience related to qualification
- Proof of English proficiency corresponding to B2 level (CEFR) - TOEFL 78 / IELTS 6.0 / Proof of having previously studied in English for at least three years.
- Application Fee: €150 (Non-EU applicants only)
- Full-year payment: €9,900 / year
- Semester payment: €10,700 / year
About the School
ESEI is a recognised International Higher Education Institution in Spain. ESEI Bachelor programmes are official qualifications awarded by top UK universities. ESEI Master programmes are private degree ... Read More