BA (Hons) Business (Marketing)
The BA (Hons) in Business (Marketing) degree will help you develop your understanding of the business world while specializing in marketing. The course will equip students with the knowledge and skills specific to marketing planning, strategy, and communications that will lead them to become top professionals in marketing whilst also gaining a strong foundation of knowledge within the business.
You will acquire the necessary expertise to become a crucial part of your organization, feeding intelligence to your management team, supporting effective decision making, attracting customers and understanding the market in your industry of choice. The programme will provide you with a practical understanding of key marketing concepts, and as a result, you will be able to respond to distinct business requirements in the marketing area in a variety of contexts.
The degree will cover several marketing and business concepts, such as how to build marketing strategies, managing communications, and how to gather relevant market intelligence. You will also learn key business fundaments such as finance, understanding organizations, business processes, and business analysis.
Who is this Programme for?
This programme is perfect for those who aspire to become leading marketing professionals. It will enable you to build a promising professional future in your area of choice, equipping you with the tools you need to thoroughly comprehend the business world and the marketing aspect of organizations.
Employment stats and USP’s
- Arden University has received 4.5* for student satisfaction
- Arden has supported 50,000 higher education learners over 26 years
- 96% of the graduates are in employment or further study 6 months after graduation
- 79% of the students saw their career improve as a direct result of their studies
- Arden University is regulated by the Quality Assurance Agency for England (QAA) and the UK government
- 96% of Arden University graduates are in employment 6 months after graduation
- Taught 100% in English
- Intensive, engaging and face-to-face teaching by industry experts
- Industry-relevant, 21st-century application
- International student cohort with over 40 nationalities represented
- Flexible payment plans and early-bird discounts available
- Perfect city centre locations in Berlin
- Germany has the 2nd best unemployment rate in the EU, at 3.4%*
- 4th Best Graduate starting salary at £40,650 in Europe, with a growing economy**
- Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe; It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA***.
- Berlin, Germany’s capital is the start-up technology capital of Europe
- Berlin is the second-largest city in the EU and has a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities for young professionals and graduates.
Germany is well known for its rich history in culture and arts, offering students an enriching international experience whilst combining world-class education from our globally ranked partner institutions.
***According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
After completing the course, graduates have a wide variety of careers to choose from. Positions that graduates can take up include brand manager, campaign manager, marketing manager, marketing executive, communications manager, among others.
Graduates can also choose to embark on postgraduate study and pursue a master’s or MBA degree.
Flexible Payment Plans Available:
Arden University offers flexible payment plans* that allow you to spread the costs of your programme fees across three instalments.
Year 1 (Level 4)
- Developing personal and management skills
- Understanding the business environment
- Principles of marketing
- Introduction to finance
- People in organisations
- Marketing communications
Year 2 (Level 5)
- Managing across cultures
- Business processes
- Enterprise and entrepreneurship
- Business analysis
- Market intelligence
- Marketing planning
Year 3 (Level 6)
- Contemporary management issues
- Strategic management
- Managing self and others
- International marketing
- Research methods and dissertation
- Two subjects at GCE A level or equivalent, plus passes at grade C or above in three subjects at GCSE level or equivalent; or
- For non-standard entry requirements, please contact us;
- An English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.0 or above with a minimum of 5.5 in each component.