BA (Hons) Business (CMI)
This CMI-accredited BA (Hons) degree in Business will provide you with a range of skills and core knowledge needed to succeed in today’s ever-changing business world.
Core topics that will be covered include management skills, the principles of marketing, business analysis and managing change. You will analyse various business and management disciplines within a local, national and global context.
This form of multidisciplinary teaching will ensure that upon completion of the course you are fully prepared to enter the job market as an ‘all-rounder’ in business.
Who is the programme for?
This course is ideal for those looking to develop the practical skills required to enter professional or managerial positions within the business sector. Upon completion of the course, graduates will be workplace ready to enter a range of commercial and non-commercial sectors.
Throughout the course, you will learn the best practices to enhance business performance, as well as developing your decision-making skills to generate solutions to complex business problems. Both of these critical skills will ensure you stand out to employers as a valuable asset to their companies.
Employment stats and USP’s
- Arden University has received 4.5* for student satisfaction
- Arden has supported 50,000 higher education learners over 26 years
- 96% of the graduates are in employment or further study 6 months after graduation
- 79% of the students saw their career improve as a direct result of their studies
This course will provide you with the transferable skills needed for a business and management career, or pursue further studies.
Upon graduation, you will be prepared for a range of professional roles in multiple sectors.
Potential roles for graduates could include:
- Brand Manager
- Operations Manager
- Business Developer or Analyst
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Project Manager
Flexible payment plans available:
Arden University offers flexible payment plans* that allow you to spread the cost of your programme fees across multiple instalments.
Year 1 (Level 4)
- Developing personal and management skills
- Understanding the business environment
- Principles of marketing
- Introduction to finance
- People in organisations
- Management information systems
Year 2 (Level 5)
- Managing across cultures
- Business processes
- Enterprise and entrepreneurship
- Business analysis
- Managing Knowledge
- Managing Change in Organisations
Year 3 (Level 6)
- Contemporary management issues
- Strategic management
- Managing self and others
- International management
- Research methods and dissertation
- Arden University is regulated by the Quality Assurance Agency for England (QAA) and the UK government
- 96% of Arden University graduates are in employment 6 months after graduation
- Taught 100% in English
- Intensive, engaging and face-to-face teaching by industry experts
- Industry-relevant, 21st-century application
- International student cohort with over 40 nationalities represented
- Flexible payment plans and early-bird discounts available
- Perfect city centre locations in Berlin
- Germany has the 2nd best unemployment rate in the EU, at 3.4%*
- 4th Best Graduate starting salary at £40,650 in Europe, with a growing economy**
- Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe; It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA***.
- Berlin, Germany’s capital is the start-up technology capital of Europe
- Berlin is the second-largest city in the EU and has a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities for young professionals and graduates.
Germany is well known for its rich history in culture and arts, offering students an enriching international experience whilst combining world-class education from our globally ranked partner institutions.
***According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
- Two subjects at GCE A level or equivalent, plus passes at grade C or above in three subjects at GCSE level or equivalent; or
- For non-standard entry requirements, please contact us
- An English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.0 or above with a minimum of 5.5 in each component
Awarding Body / Certified by
- Arden University
About the School
Here at Arden, Study center Berlin. we are 100 percent committed to providing high-quality business education to those looking to further their career in various industry sectors. At Arden University, ... Read More