The BA (Hons) Accountancy will give you a strong academic and vocational background for a professional career in accountancy. It will also support your career development if you are considering a broader management role, as it will provide you with the financial knowledge that is central to many business careers.
The course draws on the latest practices and theories of accounting and covers the two key areas of management accounting and financial accounting and reporting, as well as offering a number of optional modules that may be selected for study in your final year.
The BA (Hons) in Accountancy provides an exemption from certain professional accountancy body examinations.
stevepb / Pixabay
- ACC4013 Financial Accounting Fundamentals
- ACC4014 Introduction to Law for Accountants
- ACC4015 Principles of Economics
- ACC4016 Management of Accounting Fundamentals
- ACC4017 Accountant in the Business Environment
- ACC4018 Quantitative Methods for Accountants
- ACC5001 Financial Accounting and Reporting
- ACC5002 Management Accounting and Decision-Making
- ACC5003 Personal and Business Tax
- ACC5004 Auditing and Assurance
- ACC5005 Professional Accountant in Practice
- ACC5006 Contemporary Business Management
- ACC6001 Advanced Financial Accounting and Reporting
- ACC6002 Advanced Taxation
- ACC6003 Financial Management
- ACC6005 Strategic Management Accounting
- ACC6006 Advanced Auditing Practice
- ACC6007 Investigative Study
104 UCAS points from at least two A2-levels (or equivalent) in any subject.
You should also have five GCSEs at grade C or above (or equivalent) including English and mathematics.
Holders of the AAT Technician qualification will be exempted from five modules at level HE4. They will be offered direct entry into level HE5 and be required to study an additional HE4 module.
You may be required to attend an interview as part of the application process.
|Application fee*||Registration fee (yearly)||Tuition fee (yearly)||Exam fee** (yearly)|
|2,100 AED||2,200 AED||27,500 AED||816 GBP|
All Fees are subject to revision and would be revised on a yearly basis.
All Fees are subject to 5%VAT as per the Federal Tax Authority.
*Application & Registration Fees are non-refundable
** Exam Fees are in UK Pounds and to be transferred to University of Bolton UK account
About the School
The University of Bolton, Academic Centre – Ras Al Khaimah was first established in 2008 and is licensed by the Government of Ras Al Khaimah. We offer Undergraduate and Post Graduate degree programmes ... Read More