Marketing is an essential integrated business technique that allows you to organize and plan a variety of tasks focusing on the final outcome of business with the customer. The purpose of this degree is to provide an integrated concept of marketing and communication.
Students master all aspects of implementing a strategic marketing communication plan. Our teaching develops our students’ skills in communication and public relations and encourages their capacity for analysis. Students will develop their ability to define a new strategic vision and be able to cope with a multitude of situations.
This course provides students with an excellent balance between theory and practice in a world of ever-changing communication. This program opens the door to exciting careers in the field of communication, marketing, media, and advertising with local and international companies.
A marketing career is very broad and diversified. A Marketing graduate will be overwhelmed by the different marketing positions that include: assistant, consultant, coordinator, executive, director, manager, planner, and specialist, all the way up to Chief Marketing Officer (CMO).
Marketing career exceeds these typical positions and also covers also roles in advertising, brand management, digital marketing, e-mail marketing, international marketing, e-marketing, mobile marketing, print advertising, and social media marketing.
Due to the holistic approach of Marketing, marketers operate in many different sectors: banking and finance, insurance, accountancy, as well as management consulting, general management, business, and administration. Marketing graduates could also exercise their skills in the promotions departments such as pharmaceutical and healthcare, energy and utilities, culture, music and performing arts.
YEAR 1: BA (HONS) BUSINESS MANAGEMENT WITH MARKETING PATHWAY
- Lecture 1.1 Business in a Global Context
- Lecture 1.2 Introduction to Marketing
- Lecture 1.3 Foundations of Law
- Lecture 1.4 Finance for Managers
- Lecture 1.5 Managing People and Organisations
- Lecture 1.6 Introduction to Information Systems
- Lecture 1.7 Personal Development Planning
YEAR 2: BA (HONS) BUSINESS MANAGEMENT WITH MARKETING PATHWAY
- Lecture 2.1 Contemporary Issues in Political
- Lecture 2.2 Economy
- Lecture 2.3 Business Operations and
- Lecture 2.4 Improvement
- Lecture 2.5 Business in Action
- Lecture 2.6 Work Experience with PDP
- Lecture 2.7 Research Methods for Business
- Lecture 2.8 Consumer, Culture, Commerce
- Lecture 2.9 Integrated Marketing Communication
YEAR 3: BA (HONS) BUSINESS MANAGEMENT WITH MARKETING PATHWAY
- Lecture 3.1 Strategic Management
- Lecture 3.2 Leadership and Change Management
- Lecture 3.3 Launching an Enterprise / Dissertation
- Lecture 3.4 Strategic Brand Management and Effective Advertising
- Lecture 3.5 International and Global Marketing
About the School
SIST is the first British Education Institute based in Morocco, delivering programs from the University of Cardiff Metropolitan University leading to internationally recognized British degrees. SIST i ... Read More