With the world being driven by computers, a degree in Computer Science is vital. Areas like computing and information technology, security, database and web development will be explored. The degree will provide students with both theoretical and practical computer science knowledge and skills thus enabling them to work in the industrial, banking, commercial and government sector. The student among others will acquire and develop problem-solving, analytical and computation skills that will enable them to excel in the career they choose to follow. This degree is ideal for people wishing to enhance their position within their organizations while at the same time it offers excellent prospects for future employment.
Online and through Supported Open Learning
- Regular admission to a Bachelor’s degree programme requires the High School Leaving Certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants with a Diploma or Advanced Diploma may be considered for entry.
- Applicants with a Diploma or Advanced Diploma in a relevant area may be considered for credit transfer.
- Applicants with at least 2 years of postgraduate relevant experience may be considered for entry.
- English proficiency.
- Copy of passport or ID.
Applicants that do not meet the minimum entry requirements may be considered for the ‘FOUNDATION PROGRAMME’. In addition to a strong academic record, the student’s extracurricular involvement, leadership skills, and other relevant background information are taken into account.
Section: Business Modules
- Accounting I - UU-ACG-1000
- Business Ethics - UU-BBA-1000-BCS
- Law for Business - UU-BBA-2010-BCS
- Introduction to Management - UU-MAN-2010
- Marketing - UU-MKT-2000
Section: Language Expression Modules
- Communication for business - UU-BBA-2000
- Writing Methods - UU-ENG-1000
- Composition for English - UU-ENG-1001
- University English - UU-ENG-1005
Section: Computer Modules
- Computer Systems and Design - UU-COM-1000
- Programming I - UU-COM-1100
- Advanced Programming I - UU-COM-1101
- Advanced Programming II - UU-COM-1103
- Design and Analysis of Systems - UU-COM-2000
- Data Structures - UU-COM-2001
- Object-Oriented Programming - UU-COM-2002
- Visual Programming - UU-COM-2003
- Programming II - UU-COM-2004
- Management of Database Systems - UU-COM-3000
- Computation Theory - UU-COM-3001
- Computer Architecture - UU-COM-3002
- Operating Systems - UU-COM-3003
- Data and Networks - UU-COM-3004
- Algorithms - UU-COM-3005
- Computer Graphics - UU-COM-3007
- Computer Science Topics - UU-COM-3008
- Digital Business - UU-COM-3010-BCS
- Engineering of Software - UU-COM-4001
- Artificial Intelligence - UU-COM-4002
- Compiler Design - UU-COM-4003
- Security Systems - UU-COM-4004
- Project I - UU-COM-4005
- Project II - UU-COM-4006
- Databases - UU-COM-4008
- Web Programming I - UU-COM-4009
- Web Programming II - UU-COM-4010
Section: Mathematics Modules
- Introduction to Algebra - UU-MTH-1000
- Quantitative methods - UU-MTH-1005
- Introduction to Statistical Methods I - UU-MTH-2000
- Statistical Methods II - UU-MTH-3000
About the School
Unicaf University is a Pan African independent, recognised university, combining the best elements of international education, offering high quality internationally recognised qualifications. The Univ ... Read More