Few industries inspire as many people as the sports and events sector. With the soccer World Cup and music festivals now celebrated as major events, and sports clubs such as Real Madrid developing into large corporations, sports, and events businesses are not only becoming more exciting but also increasingly lucrative. A degree in Sport & Event Management from the University of Applied Sciences Europe will enable you to play an active role in shaping this vibrant industry.
In this bachelor program at the University of Applied Sciences Europe, you will develop management and leadership skills in sports and events management, business administration, economics, and basic law. Our distinguished lecturers are from both academic and professional backgrounds. You will even have the opportunity to actively shape your studies and career path. Depending on your personal career goals, you can select your own specializations and choose from a range of interdisciplinary subjects.
You can also, for example, opt to specialize in Soccer Management or Basketball Management.
We place great importance on ensuring our students gain hands-on experience during their studies. This is why our course content always incorporates the latest developments in the sports and events industries. As part of your studies, you will design, plan, and organize your own events. You will benefit from individual support in small learning groups and an informal atmosphere. Our wide range of practice-oriented projects with leading event partners and sports clubs (such as ALBA Berlin and Real Madrid), international field trips (for example to Silicon Valley), semester abroad, and internships provide you with the best preparation for the future job market. The invaluable soft skills you will acquire in workshops will further improve your career prospects and qualify you for a management role.
Application for the Sport & Event Management BA full-time or dual program
Non-EU Applicants only:
- EURO 3,000 (EURO three thousand) - The reservation fee will be deducted from the total amount of study fees. Exception with EU applicants
- Official translation of the English or German for those documents in different languages.
- Application form
- Secondary school diploma and transcripts (if applicable, university entrance examinations, bachelor’s transcript of records, bachelor’s degree certificates). If the applicant is eligible to access higher education in their home country, they are eligible to apply to UE.
- English / German language certificate* or request to waive**
- CV – up to date
- Passport copy
- Letter of motivation (around 500-800 words, stating the motivation for applying at UE and the respective program)
7. Admission interview
Once the application is complete, the student is required to do an online test (UE sends the login details).
=> The online tests are the Intelligence Structure Test + Personality test. The student is not required to study for these tests.
- IELTS 5.5 overall (no less than 5.0 each component)
- TOEFL IBT 72
- TOEFL ITP 500 – 547 (290-300 listening, 280-300 language form, 280-300 reading)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) 59
- Pearson Test of English (General) Level 3
- Cambridge Exam Advanced and Proficiency 162 overall
- Cambridge Exam First (FCE) Grade C
- TOEIC Listening/Reading 785, Speaking 160, Writing 150
- PASSWORD 5.5 (no less than 5.0 in each component)
- EF SET 51 (only for students appearing with MOI letter)
To request a language test waiver, you must have studied in a country where the official first language is English:
- At least nine months in duration
- Undertaken at a recognized institution where teaching and assessment throughout the course is entirely in English
- Has been completed within 2 years of the start date of the course to which you are applying
- The Medium of Instruction (MOI) should indicate English + EF SET or any accepted English proficiency certificate requested
- 6 Semesters (3 Years) for full-time Sport & Event Management BSc
- 8 semesters (4 years) for dual Sport & Event Management BSc
About the School
Private and state-accredited: The University of Applied Sciences Europe (UE) educates tomorrow's designers and decision-makers in the areas of business, sports, media & event and art & design. ... Read More