Faculty of Civil Engineering offers the following programmes conducted in English:
Education in the area defines knowledge and skills in execution, operation and modernisation of buildings and civil engineering structures, cost pricing, and knowledge of legal and administrative issues in the construction industry, as well as skills in computer methods supporting design and investment process.
The following subject areas of study are covered during the 4-year B.Sc. Civil Engineering from Warsaw University of Technology :
- mathematics, physics, mechanics and chemistry, on which much of engineering knowledge is based;
- social sciences and humanities, to broaden study perspectives as well as to prepare students for professional interaction with people;
- a core of basic civil engineering subject areas, including courses in structures,
- surveying, transportation, materials science, management and environment;
- integrated sets of optional and elective courses in areas selected by students.
Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Theoretical Mechanics, Foreign Languages, Social and Humanity Courses, Surveying, Descriptive Geometry, Technical Drawing, Building Materials, Strength of Materials, Mechanics of Structures, Fundamentals of Building, Building Physics, Technology and Organisation of Building Works, Organisation and Management Construction, Engineering Geology, Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Architecture and Urban Planning, Hydraulics and Hydrology, Installations, Bridges, Underground Structures, Concrete Structures, Metal Structures, Timber Structures.
After completing the 3rd year of the programme students choose specialisation for the 4th year.
Program taught in: