The program provides students with multidisciplinary knowledge and abilities to use modern tools of computer-aided processes of machine design, production, operation and recycling. Knowledge in the field of environment protection related to operation and mechatronics control of automobiles, tractors, special purpose vehicles, construction machinery and equipment is assimilated in classes and laboratories. A novel approach to the realization of the educational offer gives graduates vital skills in the qualifications in the fields of vehicle mechanics, the safety of vehicles and construction machinery, diagnostics and safety of vehicles and construction machinery.
Studies last 7 semesters (3,5 years) and consist of lectures and practical classes. Studies conclude with the composition of a diploma thesis which must be presented orally before an examination board.
Examples of modules:
- Mechatronics Systems Design
- Computer Systems in Mechatronics
- Mechatronic Sensor and Actuator Systems
- Automation Systems
- Vehicle Information Systems
- Vehicle Recycling
- Vehicle Mechatronics
- Automation of Construction Machinery and Equipment
- Basics of Electro-Mechanical Hybrid Power Trains
- Smart Structures
- Autonomous Vehicles
Graduate profile – job opportunities:
The graduate is able to:
- construction, properties and diagnostics of vehicle and construction machinery active and passive safety systems;
- design, test and troubleshoot simple mechatronic systems, intended for a variety of applications with the use of appropriate design and IT tools.
- The automotive industry, electronic or automation and robotics companies
- The Industry of working, road and handling machines in the above area
- Other sectors of the economy (transport, energy) – green and energy-efficient technologies.
- Work-related to designing, manufacturing, maintenance and supervision.
- 7 semesters (3,5 years)
About the School
It is ourgreat pleasure to welcome you to the Warsaw University of Technology (WUT) – a technical research university with traditions in education dating back to the 19thcentury. It is a forward-think ... Read More