B.S. Business Administration
The bachelor of science (BS) in business administration covers the breadth of business-related disciplines as defined in the business core curriculum. The major does not provide a specific specialization but rather exposes the student to various business functions. This major is ideally suited to the new or transfer upper-division business student or for the student interested in concurrently pursuing another area of study. The bachelor of science in business administration is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Students use information, analytical tools, and problem-solving skills to make well-reasoned business decisions, considering both quantitative factors and qualitative factors such as ethical considerations.
- Students can develop strategies addressing the legal, ethical, economic and global environment in which the enterprise operates.
- Student will have a working knowledge in a set of analytical business tools related to: math, statistics, accounting, economics, marketing, finance and behavioral science.
- Students can apply business core concepts, principles and analytical skills across functional lines.
- Students can access, develop, and use information to analyze business problems and propose feasible solutions.
• Signed Application Form
• Proof of English Proficiency:
- TOEFL: PBT 550 | iBT 80
- IELTS: 6.0
- Pearson: 53
• High School Transcript
• Essay: 300-500 word essay on a topic of your choice OR Curriculum Vitae (CV)
• One Letter of Recommendation
• Certificate of Finance showing $46,000
• Copy of Passport ID Page
• Official University/College Transcripts (for Transfer Students)
• Some programs have additional entry requirements. Please contact your advisor for more information.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 1, 2017