The B. Eng (Hons) Civil Engineering will give you the technological, vocational and personal skills for a career in the civil engineering industry or will support your professional development if you are already working in the field.
Civil engineering changes lives – from transport necessities such as roads, railways and airports, through glittering steel and glass skyscrapers and hotels, to life-saving water management systems such as dams, flood defences and even sewers. If you want to build for the future then the University of Bolton offers the best preparation for a career in this vital, innovative and prestigious industry.
Pixabay / Pexels
- CIE4007 Communications Technology
- CIE4008 Construction and Materials Technology 1
- CIE4009 Ground and Water Studies 1
- CIE4010 Site Surveying and Site Practice
- CIE4011 Mathematics and Structural Analysis
- CIE4012 Mathematics and Structural Design
- CIE5002 Construction Management
- CIE5003 Construction and Materials Technology 2
- CIE5004 Engineering Mathematics and Structures
- CIE5005 Ground and Water Studies 2
- CIE5006 Highway Design and Control
- CIE5007 Research Methods and Professional Practice
- CIE6001 Advanced Structural Analysis and Design
- CIE6002 Dissertation
- CIE6003 Geotechnical Engineering and Ground Improvement
- CIE6004 Interdisciplinary Project
- CIE6012 Water Engineering and the Environment
104 UCAS points from at least two A2-levels (or equivalent) including mathematics (or equivalent) or successful completion of the Engineering Foundation Year. General Studies will not be counted towards the UCAS points requirement.
You should also have five GCSEs at grade C or above (or equivalent) including English, mathematics and science.
Qualifications other than A-levels are acceptable. For instance, BTEC National qualifications in civil engineering, construction or engineering will be considered where units in additional maths and an analytical subject such as structural mechanics or environmental science are taken. For full details please see the Entry Profile for this course on the UCAS website.
If English is not your first language you will also normally need IELTS 6.0 (or equivalent). If you do not have the required English level, you can study English with us from IELTS 4.0 (or equivalent).
|Application fee*||Registration fee (yearly)||Tuition fee (yearly)||Exam fee** (yearly)|
|2,100 AED||2,200 AED||32,300 AED||816 GBP|
All Fees are subject to revision and would be revised on a yearly basis.
All Fees are subject to 5%VAT as per the Federal Tax Authority.
*Application & Registration Fees are non-refundable
** Exam Fees are in UK Pounds and to be transferred to University of Bolton UK account
About the School
The University of Bolton, Academic Centre – Ras Al Khaimah was first established in 2008 and is licensed by the Government of Ras Al Khaimah. We offer Undergraduate and Post Graduate degree programmes ... Read More