This Bachelor in Finance is designed for students who are keen to start a career in a wide variety of finance-related careers, including investment banking, hedge fund management, stock markets, banking and portfolio management. Graduates from this program will become experts in assessing and managing financial risks, which will enable them to fully master the international financial system.
Over the course of this program students will:
Acquire an in-depth knowledge of international taxation and estate planning.
Learn risk management strategies and understand insurance policies. Be able to perform a technical analysis.
Be familiar with hedge fund analysis and management.
Explore executive financial statement analysis.
The program requires the successful completion of 180 credits (which represent, 1800 contact hours plus approximately 3600 independent study hours). Beyond the main Business modules offered within each major, students also take specialization courses, such as:
Financial Instruments - Stock market
Banking Management Tools
Mergers and Acquisitions
Financial Instruments - Option Market
Asset Management Analysis
Financial Software Tools
With a Bachelor of Finance in International Finance, graduates can aspire to work as:
- Insurance Agent
- Loan Officer
- Real Estate Officer
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Advisor
- Corporate Accountant
- Stock Broker
- Securities Trader
International Baccalaureate with a minimum of 30 points / 3 A-levels / High School Diploma or equivalent.
Official English exam results - minimum IELTS 5.5 / TOEFL 66
If an official English exam certificate is not available we will consider proof of previous study in an English-speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years.
Complete the online application form and upload the following documentation:
1. Photocopy of all required academic diplomas and academic certificates obtained.
2. Official academic transcript from your high school stamped and signed.
3. Photocopy of valid passport / national identity card or permit.
4. Resume / C.V.
5. Motivation letter providing reasons for wishing to study at GBS (Transfer credits request should also be included in this letter, if applicable).
6. A 400-600 word essay. (Refer to the application form for details).
7. One academic / recommendation letter.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 15, 2018