This program provides students with knowledge of new marketing strategies, emerging technologies, progressive marketing tools, the latest trends and effective communication skills necessary to market businesses through digital media networks. A comprehensive view on e-commerce, social media, digital analytics, applied Digital Marketing Strategies and a variety of new tools for digital marketing. It enables students to develop, implement and measure the impact of digital strategies, integrated with business management concepts.
Over the course of this program students will:
- Acquire knowledge of new technologies.
- Gain expertise in the development of marketing strategies.
- Become effective in leveraging social media networks for business growth.
This program will provide students with a profound knowledge of new and diverse strategies, progressive marketing tools and effective communication skills necessary to effectively market business through digital media networks and project into this ever expanding area. Beyond the main Business modules offered within each major, students also take specialization courses, such as:
E-commerce: Micro Multinationals
Social Media Marketing
Persuasion & Customer Decision Making
Pay Per Click Advertising
- Duration: 3 years
- Credits: 180 ECTS
- Language: English
- Intakes: February and September
- Degree Awarded: Bachelor in Business Administration with Major in Digital Marketing
- Transfer Opportunities: We offer our students the option to transfer for a semester between our Geneva and Barcelona campuses.
- Internships: We provide the access to internship opportunities in international companies and organizations.
With a BBA in Digital Marketing, graduates can aspire to work as:
- Community Manager
- E-CRM Manager
- ￼Web Project Manager
- Traffic Manager
- Search Engine Optimization Manager
- Affiliates Manager
International Baccalaureate with a minimum of 30 points / 3 A-levels / High School Diploma or equivalent.
Official English exam results - minimum IELTS 5.5 / TOEFL 66 If an official English exam certificate is not available we will consider proof of previous study in an English-speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years.
Complete the online application form and upload the following documentation:
Photocopy of all required academic diplomas and academic certificates obtained.
Official academic transcript from your high school stamped and signed.
Photocopy of valid passport / national identity card or permit.
Resume / C.V.
Motivation letter providing reasons for wishing to study at GBS (Transfer credits request should also be included in this letter, if applicable).
A 400-600 word essay. (Refer to the application form for details).
One academic / recommendation letter.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 15, 2018