Bachelor of Arts in Psychology (B.A. in Psychology)
The Bachelor of Arts in Psychology is designed to prepare students to serve in a multitude of human service fields. This degree program will provide students an understanding of Psychology, the Bible and preparation for graduate studies. The program requires 120 credit hours for graduation with required coursework in Biblical, Theological, Professional and General Studies. In addition, students have the option to choose a minor of concentration which requires 12 credit hours for its completion.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of the entire Bible.
- Gain skills in adequately interpreting Scripture.
- Model a lifestyle of Christian character.
- Be proficient in the foundations of psychology.
- Display competent skills for graduate-level coursework by successful research and writing.
- Complete practical ministry requirements outside the classroom.
- Demonstrate knowledge of General Studies from a biblical perspective.
Program taught in:
See 2 more programs offered by Carver College »
This course is
Per Credit Hour