B.A. in Business Administration
Leading within a company, whether large or small, domestic or international, takes more than learning the practical operational skills—it takes understanding people. The business administration program at Fresno Pacific University will prepare you to successfully lead and manage in many kinds of organizations with ethics that are grounded in Christian values. Your mastery of business principles and your development of a strong base of practical skills and experiences will include a concentration of study in a career area that you chose. You will learn how to be an effective leader, steward and business professional that runs sustainable organizations that truly serve others, domestically and globally. Your business degree also prepares you for graduate studies.
- Choice of five career-relevant concentrations with a strong, unifying core
- Integration of theory, practice and ethics
- Effective application of practical, timely business knowledge
- Integration of business administration and Christian faith
- Access to business advisors and professors for guidance and learning
- Commitment to learning, professionalism, stewardship and sustainability
- Management/Organizational Studies
- Nonprofit Administration
Our graduates have interned in settings as diverse as Wall Street investment firms, international relief entities and the entertainment industry, to name a few. Many students also intern in businesses throughout the Central Valley. As an FPU graduate, you will be able to apply your business major to work in organizational environments ranging from global corporations to small family owned businesses, franchises, churches and more. Your bachelor’s degree in business will also prepare you with the academic qualifications and skills for admission into graduate school programs in law, business administration (MBA) and public administration.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 16, 2017