OFFICIAL TITLE: Degree in Audiovisual Communication
DURATION / ECTS: 4 years / 240 ECTS
SEATS / CAMPUS: 75 / Moncada - Alfara
IMPARTIDO EN: Spanish
- OC1- Adaptability to technological, business or labor organizational changes.
- Capacity OC2- teamwork and communication of ideas by creating an enabling environment and ability to integrate into a common project to obtain results.
- Ability to assume OC3- expressive and thematic risks in the context of the availability and terms of audiovisual production, applying solutions and personal views on the development of projects.
- OC4- ability to hit when choosing under uncertainty, assuming responsibilities.
- OC5- systematic practice of critical self-evaluation of results: assessment of the importance of correct and constantly adjust the mistakes made in creative or organizational processes audiovisual productions.
- OC6- Ability to organize tasks, performing them in an orderly manner with logical priority adopting decisions in the different processes of audiovisual production.
- OC7- solidarity Respect for different people and peoples of the planet, as well as knowledge of the great cultural currents in relation to individual and collective values and respect for human rights.
- CD1- knowledge of the history and evolution of photography, film, radio and television through their aesthetic and industrial proposals, in addition to its social and cultural relevance over time. In turn, linking technological and industrial development with audiovisual language and taking into account the theoretical and practical concepts of visual and auditory representations, communication systems and transmission concepts and realities, as well as basic symbolic and cultural values favoring a correct interpretation and analysis of signs or codes image in its entirety.
- CD2- Knowledge and application of the techniques and processes of audiovisual production and distribution in its various stages, from the point of view of the organization and management of technical, human and budgetary resources in their various media (film, TV, video, multimedia , etc.), to marketing.
- CD3- theoretical and practical knowledge of organizational structures in the field of visual communication and sound, as well as its evolution and management over time, including audiovisual taxation. It also includes the knowledge and research of nature and interrelationships between the subjects of audiovisual communication: authors, institutions, companies, media, carriers and receivers.
- CD4- Knowledge and application of the techniques and processes of audiovisual creation and dissemination in its various stages, both in film and television, video and multimedia from the point of view of the staging from the initial idea to the final finish.
- CD5- Knowledge of ethics and professional ethics and the legal system of information, affecting both the practice and the work of the communicator.
- CD6- Knowledge of the state of the world as well as its recent historical evolution in particular the European, Mediterranean, American and Asian companies, in addition to understanding their basic parameters (political, economic and cultural).
- CD7- knowledge of correct use oral and written Spanish and / or Valencian as a form of professional expression in the media.
- CD8- Knowledge of foreign languages (especially those of most international) to analyze facts and general issues usually addressed in international media.
- CD9- Knowledge and application of the different mechanisms and construction elements of the script according to different formats, technologies and production support. the theoretical and practical knowledge of analysis, systematization and coding of iconic audiovisual content and information in different media and technologies are also included.
- CD10- Knowledge, identification and application of resources, elements, methods and procedures of the processes of construction and analysis of both linear and non-linear audiovisual stories, including design, establishment and development of strategies and applications policies persuasive communication in the audiovisual markets.
- CD11- theoretical and practical application of technologies applied to the audiovisual media (photography, radio, sound, television, video, film, and multimedia) Knowledge.
- CD12- theoretical and practical knowledge of legislative mechanisms or impact on audiovisual communication and the legal status of their application in audiovisual productions. also including knowledge of ethical principles and ethical standards of audiovisual communication.
- CD13- knowledge of the spatial image and iconic representations in space, both in the audiovisual still image as well as the constituent elements of the artistic direction. This knowledge also cover the relationships between images and sounds from the aesthetic and narrative point of view in the different media and audiovisual technologies. knowledge of psychological models developed specifically for visual communication and persuasion through the image are also included.
- CD14 Knowledge of sound planning and acoustic representations of space, as well as the constituent elements of sound design and decoration ( "sound designer"). This knowledge will also cover the relationship between sounds and images from the aesthetic and narrative point of view in the different media and audiovisual technologies. psychological models specifically developed for radio communication and persuasion through sound is also included.
- CD15- knowledge of the constraints and limits imposed on the advertising system function audiovisual producer.
- CD16- knowledge of the market society and economic models that govern the activity of production and media companies.
- CD17- Identification of the moral problems that generally affect social communication within the framework of interpretation and analysis of the Social Doctrine of the Church.
- CD18- knowledge of the social environment in Spain and the Hispanic world and its historical sequencing.
- CD19- Recognition of the specificity and differences of major contemporary political systems in the analytical context of the Social Doctrine of the Church.
- CD20- knowledge of currents and literary movements and intertextuality between literature and film, radio and television and understanding of differential variables under different expressive codes.
- CD21- Knowledge of the different audiovisual genres.
- CP1- Capacity and ability to plan and manage the human, budgetary and technical resources resources in the various stages of production of a film or videographic story.
- CP2- ability to create and manage comprehensive commissioning scene of cinematographic and audiovisual productions videographic, responsible for directing actors and adjusting the script, prior work plan or budget.
- CP3 Ability to plan and manage the technical and human resources in the mono-camera and multi-camera TV productions, as well as techniques and processes of creation and production in the different phases of television production.
- CP4- Capacity and ability to manage production techniques and processes, recorded and reported in the organization of radio production, recording and other sound products.
- CP5- capacity and utilization of techniques and processes in the organization of photographic production, as well as the technical and creative processes in the field of the still image in general both analog and digital environments.
- CP6- capacity for the use of the techniques and processes in the organization and creation in the various phases of the construction of multimedia production and interactive materials.
- CP7- Ability to apply techniques and procedures for the composition of the image to different audiovisual media, from knowledge of the classical laws and aesthetic and cultural movements in the history of the image using new information technologies.
- CP8- Ability to develop measurements related to the amount of light and color quality during the construction of images, from the theoretical and practical knowledge of the scientific foundations of optics.
- CP9- Ability to develop measurements related to the quantities and qualities of sound during the construction process audio, from the theoretical and practical knowledge of the scientific fundamentals of acoustics.
- CP10- Ability to write fluently, texts, rundowns or dashes in the fields of multimedia film, television, videographic, radio or fiction.
- CP11- Ability to analyze audiovisual stories, based on the basic parameters of the analysis of audiovisual works, considering the iconic messages as texts and products of socio-political and cultural conditions of a particular historical epoch.
- CP12- Ability to identify the processes and techniques involved in the direction and management of audiovisual companies in its industrial structure: production, distribution and exhibition, and to interpret statistical data on the audiovisual market. In this competition the management and organization of teams for the existing audiovisual production is included.
- CP13- ability to apply processes and techniques involved in the organization and management of technical resources in any existing audio and visual media.
- CP14- Ability to apply techniques and processes of creation and dissemination in the field of graphic design in its various stages, from a theoretical and practical perspective.
- CP15- Ability to apply techniques and creative processes and technical and human resources required for the design of integrated production of an audiovisual work from props and brand image to its graphic marketing project.
- CP16- Ability to apply techniques and production processes in the organization of cultural events, by planning human and technical resources involved, in line with a previous budget.
- CP17- ability to search, select and organize any type of audiovisual document in a database and use in various audiovisual media using digital methods.
- CP18- Ability to apply principles and functions of the visual identity for the creation of a manual of standards for corporate visual identity of a particular company.
- CP19- capacity to carry out the analysis of the structures, contents and styles of television and radio programming and the various influential variables in its configuration and both communicative and spectacular processes generated by them.
- CP20- Ability to perform technical management of audio and visual materials according to an idea using narratives and technology necessary for the design, composition, finishing and mastering of various audiovisual and multimedia techniques.
- CP21- Ability to design and conceive the aesthetic and technical presentation of the staging through natural or artificial lighting and acoustic sources serving creative and expressive features proposed by the director of the audiovisual project.
- CP22- Ability to record sound from any sound source signals: acoustic or electronic; digital or analog and mixing these materials with a certain intent given levels, effects and end planes of masterizada mixture.
- CP23- ability to recreate the sound environment of an audiovisual or multimedia production in response to the intention of the text and narration using soundtrack, sound effects and soundtrack.
- CA1- Knowledge of theories, methods and problems of audiovisual communication and languages that serve as support for their activity, depending on the requirements set as disciplinary knowledge and professional skills.
- Ca2 + Ability to proper use of technological tools in the different phases of audiovisual process for students to express themselves through images or audiovisual discourse with the essential technical quality.
- CA3- Ability to expose adequately the research results orally or by audiovisual or computer media according to the canons of the disciplines of communication.
- CA4- Ability to define research topics or innovative personal creation that can contribute to knowledge or development of audiovisual languages or interpretation.
- CA-5 Ability to incorporate and adapt to a professional audio-visual equipment, making compatible and even synergic their own individual interests and collective project that has been incorporated.
- CA6- Ability to critically perceive the new visual and auditory landscape that offers the communicative universe around us, considering the iconic messages as a result of a given society, a product of the socio-political and cultural conditions of a particular historical epoch.
- CA7- Ability to assume leadership in projects that require human resources and of any other nature, managing them efficiently, taking the principles of social responsibility.
- CA8- capacity for critical and reflective of the main documents of contemporary Magisterium of the Church referred to the phenomenon of social communication analysis.
- CA9- capacity analysis of the main aspects related to economic relations based on the great historical texts of the social Magisterium of the Church.
- CA10- capacity for analysis of primary and secondary sources of historical fact.
- CA11- Discernment of Hispanic peculiarity in the Western context.
Graduates work in Audiovisual Communication can perform in the following areas of practice:
- Advertising agencies
- Communication companies
- Recording studios
- new Technologies
- Real Estate Management
The different professional profiles of a degree in Audiovisual Communication are:
- Press departments
- Address advertising agencies
- Business management communication
- Address producers
- Art director
- Casting Director
- Production designer
- special effects in movies and TV series
- Photography and cinematography
- Communication offices
- Communication researcher / vy social communication
- Equipment operator
- Preparation and design story board
- Television and radio programmer
- Costumes, styling
- Audiovisual production design events
- creator Multimedia
What makes us different?
1.La experience and background
and more than 30 years ripped studies in the area of communication in the CEU University. We are backed by decades forming communicators committed to their profession.
2.La forefront facilities
Our university offers media and professional resources. You can test your creativity through various challenges offered titration, either inside or outside the classroom. At your disposal are the Center for Audiovisual Production and Multimedia where you can practice your new skills in a digital newspaper or a radio or television producer, also participate in professional competitions Advertising and a festival of audiovisual short, and even produce your own Creators parts through the program.
3. Geared to the new employability
We offer the opportunity to study the Own Degree in Communication and Political Marketing. so you will increase your skills in public speaking and political discourse in our television sets, tools of political marketing and campaign planning.
The plus Tools Professional: During the degree'll take most leaning on matters of the profession tools. But you not only end up the knowing handle grade will also be carrying you the competence as evidenced by certificates: Certificate in Graphic Design and Web (127 hours: Photoshop, Illustrator, WordPress, Dreamweaver, Flash) and Certificate in Mount Audiovisual (222 hours Avid , Protools, After Effects, Movie Magic Scheduling).
4. The international dimension
free additional training in English from first to fourth to improve the starting level.
Opportunities for international practices (such as the EFE Agency in Paris, Lisbon, Geneva or Athens, or European producers like Jelly Fish Pictures in London).
One of the best international experiences for our students communication are the IPs (International Programmes).
5. Double grades doubles specialist degrees
You can take while two university degrees with compatible schedules, with all classrooms in the same facilities and, of course, without paying twice. So are doubles specialist degrees from the University in double degrees.
- Audiovisual Communication + Journalism
- Audiovisual Communication + Advertising and Public Relations
Program taught in: