The Accounting Course UNIFACEX University Center has as its primary objective, to provide students a general and humanistic culture, in order to form the Bachelor able to grasp reality and, under the rule of ethics, identify, analyze and interpret economic and financial phenomena through tools, models and techniques of accounting, acting as an agent of change in management and solutions for the balance problems of organizations.
The professional trained in UNIFACEX have ability to handle business and financial data, organizing Accounting, producing information and evaluating controls and assets. The curriculum adopted will provide ample knowledge that allow the student to develop their potential, such as creativity, leadership and pro-activity.
The Bachelor of Science in Accounting is a professional trained to analyze, plan, organize and record equity variations in the physical and legal persons of public and private sectors, ethically, aiming at regional and national progress.
- Curriculum matrix modern, with a highly qualified teaching staff, providing a systemic vision to the student, both technical and managerial;
- Supervised by allowing the student to integrate to the market and show your talent to potential future employers;
- Classes combining theory and practice;
- Use of modern computer labs;
- Support and participation in scientific projects, technical visits, conferences, fairs and other scientific and business events.
Campus CIC: Morning, Afternoon and Night
morning | R $ 655.00 Integral | R $ 495.00 Paid to the Evening maturity | R $ 655.00 Integral | R $ 534.00 Paid to the Night maturity | R $ 655.00 Integral | R $ 594.00 Paid to maturity
About the School
A missão institucional demonstra que o Centro Universitário FACEX estará comprometido com a qualidade intelectual da formação de seus alunos, com a qualidade do atendimento às necessidades.