Accounting - Bachelor
It is the area that takes care of the accounts of a company through the registration and control of revenues, expenses and profits. The professional plans, coordinates and controls the negotiating records (purchases, sales, investments and applications), allowing you to have an accurate view of the company's assets. Interpret economic events and provides information to the company's leaders to make decisions about the direction of the business, guiding to the points of attention, as the volume of above-average expenses. Record facts and administrative acts and is responsible for the payment of taxes. It may also help draw investment strategies. The Audit and accounting skills are some of the unique activities of this business. To work as an accountant, registration is required at the Regional Accounting Council and, since 2010, it became mandatory to take sufficiency for obtaining professional record.
Organization, discipline, planning, calculation and statistical area, good knowledge of finance and accounting, entrepreneurship, creativity, flexibility, leadership skills and taste for teamwork.
What makes a professional Accounting
- Audit - oversee the accounts of a company, providing the records in the books and data sheets.
- Environmental accounting - Controls and planning expenses related to the environment to assess the environmental performance of the company.
- Management accounting - Records and analyzes the financial and equity operations, following all transactions of the organization.
- Control and expertise - Coordinates the fiscal and financial operations of public and private companies.
- Education - Minister classes in technical courses and can give training to employees of companies in the accounting area. In order to exercise the teaching profession in higher education is necessary to graduate.
Why study Accounting in UNIFAI?
The Accounting Course UNIFAI excels in tradition and is one of the most traditional in the institution's portfolio, with more than four decades. Enables the student to face the challenges caused by the rapid changes in society, the labor market and the conditions of professional practice through a strong technical background, based on ethical and humanistic values. Provides all the elements for the egress get the Managerial Accountant profile, able to perform strategic, financial and tax planning, acting as an integrator of information system of organizations.
About the Course
Minimum duration: 8 semesters (four years)
Monthly payment: R $ 791.00 * current value for the year 2016.