HCMC University of Technology (HCMUT) is the leading university in teaching and research activities of Vietnam. We play the role in the fields of talents cultivation and providing manpower with strong technical skills to the South areas of Vietnam.
HCMUT is a centre of technology – industry and management training. Graduate students from HCMUT have strong professional skills, which are recognized equivalent to those of other advanced countries in the South – East Asia. Our training activities have made remarkable contribution to satisfy the requirements of manpower for the industrialization and modernization in Vietnam generally and Southern Vietnam areas particularly. Moreover, HCMUT is also the science research and technology transfer centre which plays the key role in providing information and applying advanced technologies of developed countries and transferring to concerning industries in the Southern areas of Vietnam.
As of May 2005, the school has 11 faculties, 10 research centers and transferring technology, 4 training centers, 10 departments and a limited company. Over 30 years (after liberation of the South, reunification in 1975) schools has trained 45,000 engineers and graduates, many graduated students of these schools now hold manager positions, leading experts of agencies, state - enterprises, enterprises with foreign investment and economic sectors in Ho Chi Minh City and southern provinces.
- Faculty of Information Technology
- Faculty of Chemical Technology and Petroleum
- Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
- Faculty of Electrical – Electronic
- Faculty of Civil Engineering
- Faculty of Applied Science
- Faculty of Environmental Engineering
- Faculty of Geology and Petroleum Engineering
- Faculty of Transport Engineering
- Faculty of Materials Technology
- School of Industrial Management
This school offers programs in: