Collegium Da Vinci has promoted some 12,000 graduates over the last 18 years. The School has undergone a process of rebranding to better accommodate the needs of the job market. We are changing for you!
Why technology, business and design?
„He who loves practice without theory is like the sailor who boards ship without a rudder and compass and never knows where he may cast” – Leonardo Da Vinci.
Collegium Da Vinci is the modern type of university which serves as a career-accelerator facilitating the road from being a student to being a man (or woman) of business. Each year we strive to offer something new, unique and special. This year we are launching novel teaching programs, workshops and internships – all designed to aid our students in their quest for professional skills, useful in everyday employee life.
We like to think of our Collegium Da Vinci as a StartUp! Opportunity for All.
Our college community pays tribute to one of the greatest minds that has ever lived. Leonardo Da Vinci was an acclaimed engineer, inventor, artist and a keen observer of the environment around us. He was renown for his ability to combine theoretical sciences with engineering practice. He was a visionary but also a man who was able to transform ideas into real and tangible shapes.
We remain proud of our university’s achievements over the last 18 years. Collegium Da Vinci is now proud to have you onboard, creating and representing the ideal of fusing knowledge with practice, according to Leonardo’s message.
We continue to stand out as the best private university in the Wielkopolska region. Our years of expertise in teaching people of all ages, traditions, qualified staff, modern facilities still make our degree diplomas a valuable asset in eyes of employers around Poland and beyond.
The name our University symbolizes the very essence of studying, the Leonardo way. We believe it is never too late for instruction and never too soon for action. Only constant testing our skills and strengths against the dynamically changing environment, gives us an opportunity to succeed.
The Collegium Da Vinci in Poznań, Poland (CDV) is the oldest private university in Poznań. Throughout the first 18 years of existence on the Higher Education map of Poland it was attracting some 1,500 students each year. Now, as it has undergone a rebranding process to better fill the needs of our dynamically changing job market, Collegium Da Vinci has been proudly established its position in the university sector with a unique range of study at B.A , MA. and Postgraduate Diploma level.
CDV program offer is closely interconnected with relevant institutions and companies in Poland and abroad, to create a practical curriculum, based on economic forecasts and the development of the job market in the world. That is why CDV places such an emphasis on practical classes led by valued professionals and potential future employers. CDV Flexible Study Paths give our students opportunities to combine their professional and family commitments.
In short, Collegium Da Vinci offers:
- Joint projects with companies such as IBM, Microsoft or International Coach Federation: free training and engaging projects, relevant international certificates.
- A modern building, fully equipped teaching rooms, comprehensive sport facilities – all this in a pleasing environment set in contemporary art.
- Part of the programs is run in the form of online lectures and e-learning. This means that you can take active part in classes without leaving your home.
At Collegium Da Vinci you are not likely to meet any theoreticians, nor heads stuck in the clouds. You will not have to engage in theory and abstract discussion.
What are we proposing in exchange?
- We offer a program of studies consulted with recognized specialists in a given field.
- Joint projects with a choice of over 80 companies: opportunities to complete some in-company training and internships, as well as a project relevant to your studies.
- Over 250 practicals every year.
- Certificates and certifications that attest to your gained skills and experience.
- Hundreds of hours of practical classes with business professionals.
- Virtual Job Fairs that allow you to take up work during your studies.
- Support from the Academic Entrepreneurship Incubator at CDV.
- At present CDV is collaborating with over 80 companies in fields such as IT, Social Media, Human Resource Management, Graphic Arts, Marketing and Advertising, Public Relations, as well as with public offices, foundations, schools and kindergartens, galleries and theatres.
- Thanks to the partnership with IBM, our students can take part in free training and gain the IBM DB2 Academic Associate certificate.
- Our partnership with the largest world-wide coaching organization International Coach Federation is an opportunity to gain free entry for ICF meetings and the opportunity to apply for ICF Certification.
This school offers programs in: