IPAC School Of Management
IPAC School of Management is anchored in the local and national network and is open to the world. IPAC School of Management prepare students at Bachelor and MBA degrees.
IPAC is a State recognized Higher Education Institute that was created in 1984 in the heart of the French Alps, in the Savoy region. IPAC offers a large range of Bachelors and Master degrees that have been developed in order to facilitate students employment.
A university's credability is based on it's ability to participate in the life and activities of its surrounding environment. IPAC offers its students an extensive network of partners, because it is heavily involved in the economic and social web of associations within the region.
Professional boards, company visits, conferences, professional training weeks, trade fairs, employment subsidies are organized by IPAC's 35 educational managers and relationship managers.
IPAC works closely with l'IFA des Alpes for all work placements. http://www.ifa-alpes.fr/
IPAC works with permanent support from development committees that regularly meet with thirty business leaders who have a strong regional involvement.
IPAC's business partners are committed to:
- Prioritizing work placement and job requests from IPAC students.
- Making their employees available to IPAC during the exam season to sit in on oral exams, and to attend ad hoc meetings involving other business partners.
- Offering professional goals to students.
IPAC is part of:
- The Universités Partenaires network in Europe and worldwide
- A Swiss network
- A network focused on the creation of businesses
- A network of local and national businesses
This school offers programs in: